CLICK FOR PHOTOS:
Saturday In the Park 2013 w/ Huey Lewis & The News
It was another enjoyable summer night at Saturday In The Park on August 17th for 2013’s FREE concert, held at the Harry Chapin Band Shell at Eisenhower Park’s Lakeside Theater in East Meadow, Long Island, featuring all-time favorite Huey Lewis & The News performing all the hits from their seminal album, “Sports.”
The Nassau County Commissioner of Parks recently let us know that we had the largest crowd in the history of Eisenhower Park for our 2013 Saturday in the Park concert! Right ON!
Huey Lewis and the News absolutely rocked the park this year and the packed crowd danced and enjoyed the summer night along with well over 15,000 fellow fans. We can’t thank everyone enough for another fun, successful and safe evening in the park.
Jocks on stage:
Oh, and did we mention it was FREE?!?! Don’t forget to bring your family and friends next year to WCBS-FM’s Saturday in the Park 2014!
Read More Music News On WCBSFM.com:
- John Oates Gets Into the Christmas Spirit with New Single ‘Santa Be Good To Me’
- Bob Dylan Will Provide Nobel Prize Speech, Still Won’t Attend Ceremony
- Stone Temple Pilots Pay Tribute to Scott Weiland One Year After His Death
- Guns N’ Roses Announce 2017 World Tour Dates
- Keith Richards: ‘On Stage, Sometimes, I Feel Immortal’
- 5 Best Songs on the Rolling Stones’ ‘Blue and Lonesome’