CLICK FOR PHOTOS:
Saturday In the Park 2013 w/ Huey Lewis & The News
It was another enjoyable summer night at Saturday In The Park on August 17th for 2013’s FREE concert, held at the Harry Chapin Band Shell at Eisenhower Park’s Lakeside Theater in East Meadow, Long Island, featuring all-time favorite Huey Lewis & The News performing all the hits from their seminal album, “Sports.”
The Nassau County Commissioner of Parks recently let us know that we had the largest crowd in the history of Eisenhower Park for our 2013 Saturday in the Park concert! Right ON!
Huey Lewis and the News absolutely rocked the park this year and the packed crowd danced and enjoyed the summer night along with well over 15,000 fellow fans. We can’t thank everyone enough for another fun, successful and safe evening in the park.
Jocks on stage:
Oh, and did we mention it was FREE?!?! Don’t forget to bring your family and friends next year to WCBS-FM’s Saturday in the Park 2014!
Read More Music News On WCBSFM.com:
- FAQ: Albums Come Out on Fridays Now
- 15 Rock Stars Who Have Made TV Cameos
- Madonna Promises No More Capes After ‘Nightmare’ Fall at Brit Awards
- Cheap Trick and Brad Paisley Play ‘I Want You to Want Me’ on a Boat in Nashville
- Neurotic City: 5 Times Prince Has Acted Ponderously Purple
- Madonna Blames Her Cape for BRITs Fall, But She’s Fine