Latest Show Updates
- Sisters Spend $200,000 On Plastic Surgery To Look Identical, Share Everything... Even A Boyfriend Anna and Lucy DeCinque, two 28-year-old sisters from Perth, Auastralia, have spent $200,000 on plastic surgery so they can look identical and share EVERYTHING... house, bed, boyfriend, Facebook account, and even a job!
- Turntable Tuesday: Never Gonna Give Rick Astley Up For Lent Pop singer Rick Astley remains a force on the internet more than 20 years since his last hit.
- Search Team May Have Found Malaysia Airlines Plane’s Door It’s not known whether stolen passports had anything to do with Saturday’s disappearance of the Boeing 777 bound from Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia, to Beijing with 239 people on board.
- Closing In On 80 Years Of Age, There Is Still No Stopping Frankie Valli The Rock 'N' Roll Hall of Famer called up Scott Shannon in the Morning to discuss his tireless touring, continued enjoyment of live shows, and the ongoing success of Jersey Boys.
- This Week In History: Wham! And 'Make It Big' This week "Big" Jay looks back on the success of The Supremes in 1967, the short-lived chart success of "Love Train," and a breakthrough album for Wham!
- CBS-FM Star Phone: Jerry Lewis Saved Tony Orlando's Life, Twice With his finest Jerry Lewis impression, Orlando recalled the speech Lewis gave to him about 30 years ago.
- Famed Chef Creates ‘Chocolate Chip Cookie Milk Shots’ PITTSBURGH (KDKA) – A famous New York pastry chef has a new creation that could take the milk and cookie industry by storm.
- Boomer Esiason Welcomes Scott Shannon, Talks Fighting Cystic Fibrosis A member of the CBS family for over seven years as co-host of the Boomer and Carton Show on WFAN, Esiason took a walk upstairs to welcome Scott Shannon to the family and talk about the Boomer Esiason Foundation.
- A View Like No Other: Time Releases Stunning Photo From Atop One World Trade Center “Over the course of the five hours that we were up there we shot about 567 images that were later stitched into a 14.5 gigabyte panorama,” Jonathan Woods told 1010 WINS.
- CBS-FM Star Phone: Prince Will Be Taking Over The Arsenio Hall Show Tonight Arsenio Hall called in this morning, sharing some big news about his late night show.
- Sting, Paul Simon Rock MSG: An Instagram & Twitter Recap For those not in attendance at the Garden last night, the concert was thoroughly documented on both Instagram and Twitter.
- Ellen Degeneres Delivers the Best Oscars Monologue In Four Years Everyone knows that Ellen Degeneres is hilarious. She's a prankster, a joker and a hater (but the good kind where she's not really making fun of you). As host of the 2014 Oscars, she gave an opening speech to kick off the ceremony and it was the...