Latest Show Updates
- This Week In History: The Song That Trumped "Billie Jean," "Come On Eileen" This week, Big Jay highlights the rise of The Temptations and their legacy, Elton John's unforgettable relationship with Billie Jean King and John Lennon, and also the forgotten song that knocked Michael Jackson's "Billie Jean" off the charts, "Come...
- Jim Breuer Remembers The SNL Revival, Loving Show Business A major part of SNL's return to popularity during that time was Jim Breuer. His "Goat Boy" character is one of the show's most popular and still one Breuer is remembered for to this day.
- Jim Norton Has A Really Weird KISS Fantasy "I used to fantasize about them... I was like seven years old," recalls Norton.
- This Orangutan Is Totally Chill After Being Shot, Rescued A truly sad story, but one can't help to smile when seeing how absolutely chill he is. Max-level chill achieved.
- Ex-Mr. Met Says Secret Service Warned Him Of ‘Kill Shot’ It’s common knowledge: the President of the United States is surrounded 24-7 by Secret Service agents, both seen and unseen.
- Watch This Father Let His 6-Year-Old Son Ride His Motorcycle We're pretty sure even Jax Teller on Sons of Anarchy wouldn't let his son do this.
- 79-Year-Old Grandma Amazes 'Britain's Got Talent' Crowd Rarely will the brash Simon Cowell eat his own words. But when he does, you know he's genuine and sincerely apologetic.
- Southwest Airlines Flight Attendant's Safety Speech Leaves Passengers Laughing Hysterically If you fly with Southwest, hopefully you get this woman as your flight attendant.
- Watch These Excavators Play A Huge Game Of Jenga Caterpillar took some of their most impressive excavators and telehandlers to Testing Facility EDLC127 in Edwards, Illinois to take a super-sized shot at Jenga.
- VOTE: Chicago's Greatest Songs Of All Time We try to keep the travesties at a minimum at CBS-FM, so we're going to let you do the talking, and by talking we mean voting.
- Brooklyn Nets Usher Amazes Crowd With Performance Of National Anthem Bautista wowed the Barclays Center crowd with an amazing rendition of the National Anthem.
- Conductor Kicks Selfie Taker In The Head From Moving Train A young man who was standing dangerously close to the tracks while a train was approaching in order to take a selfie was kicked in the head by the conductor to, we can only assume, teach him a lesson.