Latest Show Updates
- No, This Man Did Not Jump From An Airplane Without a Parachute Yeah. That's fake. For so many reasons. You probably learned about basic physics in High School and forgot. It's ok.
- Don Brewer Recalls Epic Grand Funk Railroad Moments with Scott Shannon Some epic moments? Grand Funk Railroad's insanely large billboard and 20-minute drum solos by Don Brewer himself.
- Today's Weather Forecast with John Elliott: July 29, 2015 Stick with Scott Shannon & WCBS-FM as we bring you John Elliott's forecast - each and every morning at 7AM on WCBS-FM!
- Would Tom Cruise Like Mission Impossible: Rogue Nation as a Little Boy? “That little boy is still inside of me. That’s what makes these movies, and all my movies. Yeah, he would have loved it.”
- Tom Cruise Finds That Loving Feeling With Jimmy Fallon During a Lip Sync Battle for the Ages For various reasons, we've decided Tom Cruise is crazy. Crazy like a fox!
- Today's Weather Forecast with John Elliott: July 28, 2015 Stick with Scott Shannon & WCBS-FM as we bring you John Elliott's forecast - each and every morning at 7AM on WCBS-FM!
- Some Dogs Are Smarter Than Others: This One Made a Boat What did your dog do today?
- Festival-goer’s ‘Uptown Funk’ Dance Routine Is Pure Happiness When Mark Ronson's "Uptown Funk" played between bands, a festival-goer went into a dance routine that made everyone around him rejoice.
- This Week In History: The Doors, Elton John & Patti Labelle This week, Big Jay highlights The Doors' "Hello, I Love You," Elton John's "Caribou" and Patti LaBelle's "Winner In You."
- SoundCloud's Subscription Service is Coming Sooner than You Think The rumors were true: SoundCloud is indeed launching their own three-tier subscription service.
- Bon Jovi Riddled Us This: 'Burning Bridges' Is The Band's 'Latest Album, But Not The Next' Yes, we're confused, too. Let Jon Bon Jovi explain.
- J. Geils Band Singer Peter Wolf Went From Sleeping by a River To Rooming With David Lynch and Turning Down 'Saturday Night Live' The J. Geils Band singer talks about his famous roommate David Lynch and turning the tables on Saturday Night Live.