Latest Show Updates
- This Week In History: The Rascals, The Knack, and Madonna This week, Big Jay highlights The Rascals' "People Got To Be Free," The Knack's "My Sharona," and Madonna's album, True Blue.
- Samuel L. and LaTanya Jackson with Brad Blanks on the 'Show Me a Hero' Red Carpet Brad Blanks poses the hard hitting question to LaTanya, “What does Sam L Jackson, your husband, think of your performances?”
- American Kids Try Lunches from Around the World These kids had the funniest reactions to the different kinds of food served all over the world.
- ‘Star Wars: The Force Awakens’ Posts Surprise New Teaser Trailer There has been an awakening...
- Trump Swears Hair Isn’t Toupee, Lets Woman Touch It At Campaign Event Donald Trump told 1,800 people in SC Thursday: "I don’t wear a toupee. It’s my hair … I swear.”
- DA of the Day: Man Tries To Take Selfie With Rattlesnake, Gets Bitten A California man may lose his hand after he picked up a rattlesnake iso he could take a selfie with it.
- Trump Slams Univision Anchor At Iowa Event NEW YORK (CBSNewYork/AP) — Donald Trump got into a heated confrontation with a Univision news anchor on the campaign trail Tuesday.
- Bruce Springsteen’s ‘Born To Run’ Turns 40; Gov. Christie Sings Praises TRENTON, N.J. (CBSNewYork/CBS News/AP) — Fans, including Gov. Chris Christie, were looking back with fondness Tuesday as New Jersey native Bruce Springsteen’s “Born to Run” album celebrated its 40th anniversary.
- Ouch! Jon Stewart Body Slammed By WWE’s John Cena That’s one way to enjoy your retirement. Jon Stewart, a lifelong wrestling fan, seems to have settled on at least one part of his post-“Daily Show” career: Professional wrestling.
- Rob Thomas on His Career: 'It's Really Stupid, But It Makes Sense For Me' "One time I met Ryan Adams, who is one of my favorite songwriters," says Thomas. "And he comes to me, 'That song 'Bent.' I love 'Bent.' That solo, that opening *guitar sound*, it's just stupid. It doesn't make any sense at all, but I love it."
- The Subtle Art of Annoying Your Loved Ones Some people enjoy annoying the crap out of their significant others. Luckily some of those people also like to film it for us all to enjoy. Take the video above for example: After YouTube user Simon Gilmore and his girlfriend Donna recently moved...
- Today's Weather Forecast with John Elliott: August 25, 2015 Stick with Scott Shannon & WCBS-FM as we bring you John Elliott's forecast - each and every morning at 7AM on WCBS-FM!