- MDW Top 500
- 20+ Years: Same Band...
- Music Kids Should Know
- Hall Of Fame
- Best Of the Brits!
- 40+ Years
- Remembering Michael...
- Billy Joel
- The Beatles
- Keith Richards Pokes Fun at Led Zeppelin, The Who "Sometimes you’ve got that one paintbrush, and you rock it.”
- Neil Young to Release Live 'Bluenotes' Album If you missed Neil Young's 1988 big band tour, we have some good news for you.
- Nilsson Fans Record Song to 'Put Harry in the Hall' A group of musicians, actors, artists, friends, fans want Harry Nilsson to be recognized by the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame.
- Bob Dylan Calls Writer 'Scurrilous Little Wretch' In Letter For Satirizing His Mother Bern only found out about the letter in September of this year, leading to a piece being published by Salon that was way too much Bern and not enough Dylan.
- Billy Idol to Join Duff McKagan, Kesha for Cancer Benefit Dave Navarro of Jane's Addiction and Juliette Lewis will also be there.
- Tom Petty Admits to Being a Heroin Addict in the 1990s The author of a new Petty biography, Warren Zanes, says Petty's descent into heroin use "comes off as a cautionary tale rather than a romantic tale.”
- Yes, Deep Purple, the Cars Lead Rock and Roll Hall of Fame Nominees Chicago, Chic, Cheap Trick and the Steve Miller Band also are on the ballot.