When Stewart began writing his autobiography Rod several years ago, something clicked and a previously void well of creativity became a source of inspiration once again.
Carly Rose Sonenclar talks to Dan Taylor about her spot in the X-Factor finals.
Felix is extremely excited to be a part of a milestone event close to his heart; the reunion of his band (and the Late Show with David Letterman’s Paul Shaffer’s all-time favorite band) The Rascals which is being curated and funded via donations set up by his pal Steven Van Zandt of the E Street Band.
Micky Dolenz reveals why he performs the covers he chooses for shows.
Jon Cryer talked with Dan Taylor about the premiere of the tenth season of “Two And A Half Men.”
Dan Taylor spoke with Scottish ‘Late Late Show’ host Craig Ferguson about coming to the Big Apple to perform at Radio City.
- Frankie Valli Takes On The Bright Lights Of Broadway 2012/08/29
- Tommy James And Gene Cornish Wish CBS-FM A Happy Birthday… With A Song! 2012/07/06
- The Who’s Roger Daltrey Talks Vocal Problems, the Origin Of CSI and the Olympics… Allegedly! 2012/07/06
- Mayor Michael Bloomberg Proclaims July 7th “101.1 CBS-FM Day” 2012/07/05
- L.A.'s Whisky A Go Go Honors... Dan Taylor's Boat Excursion... Sandals Emerald Bay - Great... 2013 Kentucky Derby...
- Depeche Mode at the... Billy Joel At The 2013 New... NYC's Gotta Have It! Store... 28th Annual Rock And Roll...
- Celebrities Attend Rita... The 2013 We Are Family Honors... Leonard Cohen In Concert At... Remembering Annette Funicello...
- Def Leppard Performs On... Motown's Funk Brothers... "David Bowie IS" Exhibition... Bruce Springsteen Performs...