Simple And (Mostly) Harmless April Fool’s Day Pranks
Are you prepared for April Fools’ Day?
Jokesters will be out in full force today, and Parade Magazine has simple gags you should look out for – OR add to your arsenal before you become a trickster’s target!
- Change the unsuspecting person’s cell phone settings from English to another language.
- Replace the cream filling of Oreos with toothpaste, then invite your target for a snack!
- Switch your friend’s cell phone background image to a photo of cracked glass.
- On Facebook, change your birthday to April 1st, and watch and laugh as the “well wishes” start rolling in.
- Take a screenshot of your coworker’s computer desktop, and set it as the background. Hide all of the desktop icons and watch as she struggles with the “frozen” screen.
- Post a sign on the office copy machine that says, “This copier is now voice-activated.”
The morning show does not suggest you go out doing these pranks (unless you somehow get Mr. G with one!).
Read more from Parade Magazine and take our poll:
Latest from WCBSFM.com >
- This Week In History: The Rascals, The Knack, and Madonna
- Keith Richards Shares Rugged Blues Song ‘Substantial Damage’
- CeeLo Green Sings Over ‘Taxi’ Theme for ‘Sign Of The Times’
- Gregg Allman Talks Laid Back Fest and His New Band
- Samuel L. and LaTanya Jackson with Brad Blanks on the ‘Show Me a Hero’ Red Carpet