Are you prepared for April Fools’ Day?
Jokesters will be out in full force today, and Parade Magazine has simple gags you should look out for – OR add to your arsenal before you become a trickster’s target!
- Change the unsuspecting person’s cell phone settings from English to another language.
- Replace the cream filling of Oreos with toothpaste, then invite your target for a snack!
- Switch your friend’s cell phone background image to a photo of cracked glass.
- On Facebook, change your birthday to April 1st, and watch and laugh as the “well wishes” start rolling in.
- Take a screenshot of your coworker’s computer desktop, and set it as the background. Hide all of the desktop icons and watch as she struggles with the “frozen” screen.
- Post a sign on the office copy machine that says, “This copier is now voice-activated.”
The morning show does not suggest you go out doing these pranks (unless you somehow get Mr. G with one!).
Read more from Parade Magazine and take our poll:
Latest from WCBSFM.com >
- PETA Responds To Roger Moore Death By Replying to EVERYONE
- Classic Elton John Songs Get Reimagined Music Videos
- Paul McCartney Pays Tribute to Roger Moore
- This Week in History: The Clash Have a Run-In With the Law, Nirvana’s ‘Nevermind’ Cover, Courtney Love’s Credit Trouble
- Beach Boys to Release Massive 50th Anniversary Collection