Simple And (Mostly) Harmless April Fool’s Day Pranks
Are you prepared for April Fools’ Day?
Jokesters will be out in full force today, and Parade Magazine has simple gags you should look out for – OR add to your arsenal before you become a trickster’s target!
- Change the unsuspecting person’s cell phone settings from English to another language.
- Replace the cream filling of Oreos with toothpaste, then invite your target for a snack!
- Switch your friend’s cell phone background image to a photo of cracked glass.
- On Facebook, change your birthday to April 1st, and watch and laugh as the “well wishes” start rolling in.
- Take a screenshot of your coworker’s computer desktop, and set it as the background. Hide all of the desktop icons and watch as she struggles with the “frozen” screen.
- Post a sign on the office copy machine that says, “This copier is now voice-activated.”
The morning show does not suggest you go out doing these pranks (unless you somehow get Mr. G with one!).
Read more from Parade Magazine and take our poll:
Latest from WCBSFM.com >
- Lady Gaga & Tony Bennett Help Us Swing Into the Holidays With New H&M Commercial: Watch
- America… Heck Yeah! Experience Freedom While Bald Eagle Gives You A Real Bird’s Eye View
- Enter to Win: The Hit Men Holiday Show
- Prince Decides He Doesn’t Want an Internet Presence Anymore
- Joni Mitchell Nixed Biopic Because of Taylor Swift’s Involvement