VOTE: Your Favorite #1 Hits From The 1970s
The 1970s was loaded with countless hits that dominated the charts, supplied from timeless artists like the Rolling Stones, Paul McCartney and Elton John to one-hit wonders that you never heard from again (and might be curious where they are today).
Of the thousands that made it onto the Billboard Hot 100 during the 1970s, less than 300 of those made it to #1. Which of those songs is the very best? It’s hard to say, but that’s why we’re going to let you decide. Vote for your favorite #1 song from the 1970s below. We’ve included the #1 from each year that spent the longest amount of time at the top during its respective year for you to vote on. If none of them are your choice, write-in your vote after selecting “Other.” And to make things easier for you, we’ve compiled Every #1 From The Billboard Hot 100 In The 1970s for you to look at.
Remember, the poll above only lists the Billboard Hot 100 #1’s that held the top spot for the most consecutive weeks in their respective year. Check out Every #1 From The Billboard Hot 100 In The 1970s for the songs you can use for write-in votes.
Read More On WCBSFM.com:
- Watch A Lovelorn Neil Diamond In The Video For ‘Nothing But A Heartache’
- Pink Floyd Reveal ‘The Endless River’ Album Cover
- Trans-Siberian Orchestra’s Paul O’Neill Talks “The Christmas Attic” Re-Release and Tour
- Win Tickets To #WCS In LA
- High School Footballer Apollos Hester’s Words of Inspiration
- Randy Couture Fills Us In on Dancing With The Stars Experience