A great event for singles looking to mingle in Brooklyn (and looking to help a great cause)!
The second annual Bachelor Auction For Charity happens March 14th at the Dyker Heights Golf Course Catering Hall.
Two dozen bachelors of all ages will participate, including doctors, lawyers, firemen, cops, teachers, brokers, and more!
The evening includes an auction, dinner and dancing!
The event is in support of “Frankie’s Kids,” a Brooklyn-based organization fighting pediatric cancer.
All guests must be 21 or older to attend, doors open at 6:30pm and tickets are $75.
Mr. G participated in a bachelor auction a while back, and shares his experience:
Latest from WCBSFM.com >
- David Lee Roth on Van Halen: ‘We’re Starting To Put Music Together’
- GRAMMY Hall of Fame Inducts 27 New Recordings from Dolly Parton, The Rolling Stones, U2 and More
- Interview: Tom Scholz of Boston: ‘It’s Just A Matter Of Trying To Do The Best I Can’
- Deb Rodriguez On Tonight’s TNT Debut Of ‘Mob City’
- Mr. G’s Tree Lighting Wednesday Forecast