A great event for singles looking to mingle in Brooklyn (and looking to help a great cause)!
The second annual Bachelor Auction For Charity happens March 14th at the Dyker Heights Golf Course Catering Hall.
Two dozen bachelors of all ages will participate, including doctors, lawyers, firemen, cops, teachers, brokers, and more!
The evening includes an auction, dinner and dancing!
The event is in support of “Frankie’s Kids,” a Brooklyn-based organization fighting pediatric cancer.
All guests must be 21 or older to attend, doors open at 6:30pm and tickets are $75.
Mr. G participated in a bachelor auction a while back, and shares his experience:
Latest from WCBSFM.com >
- Paul McCartney Creates Audio Mojis for Valentines Day
- Debbie Gibson ‘Goes Red’ For the American Heart Association
- Awesome Dad Blames Bruce Springsteen for Daughter’s Tardiness
- The Eagles and Jackson Browne to Honor Glenn Frey at GRAMMYs
- Shannon in the Morning Daily Podcast: Debbie Gibson, Brad Blanks with Ray Romano, Twinning Sisters and Super Bowl Sunday Traffic… in PA