CBS-FM is turning February into Fab-uary (Get it?) every week on Beatles Wednesday. Each week we’ll be highlighting the music of one member of the Fab Four in the CBS-FM Hall of Fame. That’s an entire day dedicated to John, Paul, George or Ringo.
Today you’ll be hearing the work of Paul McCartney. One half of the greatest songwriting duo, Macca is still at it today, releasing an album of standards dubbed Kisses On The Bottom in 2012. Between the breakup of The Beatles and Kisses, Sir Paul’s resume of racking up number one hits continued, including “My Love” and “Band On The Run.” But which of McCartney’s solo efforts was the best of them all?
Cast your vote for Paul McCartney’s greatest song of all time. If your choice doesn’t appear in the poll, mention it in the comments section and we’ll tally up the write in votes! When the dust settles, we’ll rank Lennon’s 10 greatest songs of all time as voted on by you!
Read More On WCBSFM.com:
- KISS, Nirvana Lead Fan Ballot For Induction Into Rock Hall
- Peter Gabriel Remembers Nelson Mandela: ‘It Leaves an Enormous Hole’
- Inside The Music Of ‘Inside Llewyn Davis’: A 1960s Folk Primer
- Weekend Activities: A Night At The Museum, MTA Nostalgia Trains And More
- Mr. G’s Weekend Forecast: A Transition To Much Colder Weather
- Remembering Nelson Mandela: Music Community Mourns