CBS-FM is turning February into Fab-uary (Get it?) every week on Beatles Wednesday. Each week we’ll be highlighting the music of one member of the Fab Four in the CBS-FM Hall of Fame. That’s an entire day dedicated to John, Paul, George or Ringo.
Today you’ll be hearing the work of Paul McCartney. One half of the greatest songwriting duo, Macca is still at it today, releasing an album of standards dubbed Kisses On The Bottom in 2012. Between the breakup of The Beatles and Kisses, Sir Paul’s resume of racking up number one hits continued, including “My Love” and “Band On The Run.” But which of McCartney’s solo efforts was the best of them all?
Cast your vote for Paul McCartney’s greatest song of all time. If your choice doesn’t appear in the poll, mention it in the comments section and we’ll tally up the write in votes! When the dust settles, we’ll rank Lennon’s 10 greatest songs of all time as voted on by you!
Read More On WCBSFM.com:
- Elvis Costello & The Imposters Announce 2017 Tour Dates
- Watch Sara Bareilles Cover Joni Mitchell for Oscars’ In Memoriam Segment
- Goo Goo Dolls Announce Tour Dates, Tease New EP
- ’90s Rockers Soundgarden Announce 2017 U.S. Tour
- Watch Sting Perform ‘The Empty Chair’ at the Oscars
- ‘Moonlight’ Triumphs Over ‘La La Land’ in Stunning Oscars Twist