Ringo Starr’s 10 Greatest Songs After The Beatles
Every Beatles Wednesday during the month of February CBS-FM is turning into Fab-uary by playing the greatest hits from each member of the Fab Four. Each Wednesday will be dedicated to either John, Paul, George or Ringo.
Last week we focused on the legendary catalogue of Ringo Starr and asked you to vote on his greatest songs as a solo artist. It went down to the wire for the #1 and #2 positions, but a winner was crowned.
Here are Ringo Starr’s 10 Greatest Songs After The Beatles.
T-10. “Fading In And Fading Out” 0.93%
T-10. “La De Da” 0.93%
T-10. “Elizabeth Reigns” 0.93%
T-7. “Only You” 1.87%
T-7. “Never Without You” 1.87%
5. “Back Off Boogaloo” 2.8%
4. “No No Song” 5.61%
3. “You’re Sixteen, You’re Beautiful” 14.15%
2. “Photograph” 31.13%
1. “It Don’t Come Easy” 33.96%
Read More On WCBSFM.com:
- Interview: Joe Perry on Marriage, His New Memoir and the Future of Aerosmith
- Annie Lennox Says Twerking Has Nothing to Do with Feminism
- Neil Diamond Nearly Broke Down Into Tears Upon Returning To Erasmus Hall High School in Brooklyn
- Ringo Starr to Star in Skechers Ad Campaign
- Q&A: Jimmy Page on His Favorite Led Zeppelin Album, Beastie Boys, and a Good ‘D’yer Mak’er’ Joke
- Singing Nun Releases Debut Single and It’s Madonna’s ‘Like a Virgin’