Every Beatles Wednesday during the month of February CBS-FM is turning into Fab-uary by playing the greatest hits from each member of the Fab Four. Each Wednesday will be dedicated to either John, Paul, George or Ringo.
Last week we focused on the legendary catalogue of Ringo Starr and asked you to vote on his greatest songs as a solo artist. It went down to the wire for the #1 and #2 positions, but a winner was crowned.
Here are Ringo Starr’s 10 Greatest Songs After The Beatles.
T-10. “Fading In And Fading Out” 0.93%
T-10. “La De Da” 0.93%
T-10. “Elizabeth Reigns” 0.93%
T-7. “Only You” 1.87%
T-7. “Never Without You” 1.87%
5. “Back Off Boogaloo” 2.8%
4. “No No Song” 5.61%
3. “You’re Sixteen, You’re Beautiful” 14.15%
2. “Photograph” 31.13%
1. “It Don’t Come Easy” 33.96%
Read More On WCBSFM.com:
- Chris Squire of Yes Talks Rock Hall, Jon Anderson and Jimmy Page
- Mr. G’s Weekend Forecast: More Snow On The Way
- Anti-Defamation League Says Roger Waters is an Anti-Semite
- Beatles, Isley Brothers To Receive GRAMMY Lifetime Achievement Award
- U2 Nominated For Golden Globe Against Justin Timberlake, Taylor Swift
- Kevin Cronin of REO Speedwagon Talks New Music, Foo Fighters and the Nuge