Ringo Starr’s 10 Greatest Songs After The Beatles
Every Beatles Wednesday during the month of February CBS-FM is turning into Fab-uary by playing the greatest hits from each member of the Fab Four. Each Wednesday will be dedicated to either John, Paul, George or Ringo.
Last week we focused on the legendary catalogue of Ringo Starr and asked you to vote on his greatest songs as a solo artist. It went down to the wire for the #1 and #2 positions, but a winner was crowned.
Here are Ringo Starr’s 10 Greatest Songs After The Beatles.
T-10. “Fading In And Fading Out” 0.93%
T-10. “La De Da” 0.93%
T-10. “Elizabeth Reigns” 0.93%
T-7. “Only You” 1.87%
T-7. “Never Without You” 1.87%
5. “Back Off Boogaloo” 2.8%
4. “No No Song” 5.61%
3. “You’re Sixteen, You’re Beautiful” 14.15%
2. “Photograph” 31.13%
1. “It Don’t Come Easy” 33.96%
Read More On WCBSFM.com:
- Katherine Heigl and Alexis Bledel Star in Lesbian Love Story ‘Jenny’s Wedding': Watch
- You Will be Watching Music Videos Through Facebook Very Soon
- Watch Bruce Springsteen Join Brian Wilson on Stage in New Jersey
- The New ‘Wet Hot American Summer’ Series Looks Funny and Very Twisted: Watch the Trailer
- Say Hello To Quasi Modo, the World’s Ugliest Dog
- 13 Patriotic TV Shows to Watch Over 4th of July Weekend