Ringo Starr’s 10 Greatest Songs After The Beatles
Every Beatles Wednesday during the month of February CBS-FM is turning into Fab-uary by playing the greatest hits from each member of the Fab Four. Each Wednesday will be dedicated to either John, Paul, George or Ringo.
Last week we focused on the legendary catalogue of Ringo Starr and asked you to vote on his greatest songs as a solo artist. It went down to the wire for the #1 and #2 positions, but a winner was crowned.
Here are Ringo Starr’s 10 Greatest Songs After The Beatles.
T-10. “Fading In And Fading Out” 0.93%
T-10. “La De Da” 0.93%
T-10. “Elizabeth Reigns” 0.93%
T-7. “Only You” 1.87%
T-7. “Never Without You” 1.87%
5. “Back Off Boogaloo” 2.8%
4. “No No Song” 5.61%
3. “You’re Sixteen, You’re Beautiful” 14.15%
2. “Photograph” 31.13%
1. “It Don’t Come Easy” 33.96%
Read More On WCBSFM.com:
- Lady Gaga & Tony Bennett Help Us Swing Into the Holidays With New H&M Commercial: Watch
- America… Heck Yeah! Experience Freedom While Bald Eagle Gives You A Real Bird’s Eye View
- Enter to Win: The Hit Men Holiday Show
- Prince Decides He Doesn’t Want an Internet Presence Anymore
- Joni Mitchell Nixed Biopic Because of Taylor Swift’s Involvement
- ‘Being Brad Blanks': A Red Carpet Interview About John Malkovich’s Study of the Octopus