Ringo Starr’s 10 Greatest Songs After The Beatles
Every Beatles Wednesday during the month of February CBS-FM is turning into Fab-uary by playing the greatest hits from each member of the Fab Four. Each Wednesday will be dedicated to either John, Paul, George or Ringo.
Last week we focused on the legendary catalogue of Ringo Starr and asked you to vote on his greatest songs as a solo artist. It went down to the wire for the #1 and #2 positions, but a winner was crowned.
Here are Ringo Starr’s 10 Greatest Songs After The Beatles.
T-10. “Fading In And Fading Out” 0.93%
T-10. “La De Da” 0.93%
T-10. “Elizabeth Reigns” 0.93%
T-7. “Only You” 1.87%
T-7. “Never Without You” 1.87%
5. “Back Off Boogaloo” 2.8%
4. “No No Song” 5.61%
3. “You’re Sixteen, You’re Beautiful” 14.15%
2. “Photograph” 31.13%
1. “It Don’t Come Easy” 33.96%
Read More On WCBSFM.com:
- The Persuasions Say Jamie xx Didn’t Ask to Use Sample on New Song, Later Denied
- U2 Worried Their Tour Was Already Over When The Edge Fell Off the Stage
- Jon Bon Jovi Wrote a Song for Rutgers Grads: Watch
- Bill Murray Will Wish You a ‘Very Murray Christmas’ This December
- CBS-FM’s Top 500 Memorial Day Weekend Countdown
- Win Tickets For Huey Lewis and The News At NJPAC