New Study Confirms Dogs Understand Us More Than Originally Thought
Dog owners, ever get the feeling that your pooch is “messing” with you? A new study finds that dogs are capable of understanding their owners more than previously thought, and they are devious creatures!
Dogs understand human perspective so well, they can change their behavior to appease their owners.
Researchers used an experiment in which lights were turned off in a room with dogs and their owners.
They found the dogs were four times more likely to steal forbidden food because they understood their owners could not see them.
The study was published in the journal of Animal Cognition and you can read more about it by clicking HERE and then tell us about your dog:
Latest from WCBSFM.com >
- Prepare Your iCloud: U2’s Next Album is Already 70 Percent Complete
- Jimmy Page Conditionally Ponders 2015 Solo Tour
- Queen Releases Stripped-Down Version of Freddie Mercury’s ‘Love Kills': Listen
- In Memoriam: Floyd “Creeky” Creekmore
- Little Boy Finds Out a Third Sister is on the Way, Promptly Freaks Out