New Study Confirms Dogs Understand Us More Than Originally Thought
Dog owners, ever get the feeling that your pooch is “messing” with you? A new study finds that dogs are capable of understanding their owners more than previously thought, and they are devious creatures!
Dogs understand human perspective so well, they can change their behavior to appease their owners.
Researchers used an experiment in which lights were turned off in a room with dogs and their owners.
They found the dogs were four times more likely to steal forbidden food because they understood their owners could not see them.
The study was published in the journal of Animal Cognition and you can read more about it by clicking HERE and then tell us about your dog:
Latest from WCBSFM.com >
- 5 Things About ‘The Interview’ from Someone Who Has Seen It
- George Harrison, Bee Gees to Receive GRAMMY Lifetime Achievement Awards
- Willie Nelson, Bob Dylan, Lou Reed, ABBA Among 2015 GRAMMY Hall of Fame Inductees
- Game of Thrones Author Offers to Screen ‘The Interview’ at His Movie Theater
- An Animated Questlove Chases Patti LaBelle and Fried Chicken: Watch