There’s a new trend overtaking the “Harlem Shake” for viral video status. Some may say it’s hilarious, most will say it’s pretty dangerous and everyone will agree it’s a waste of milk!
It’s called the “Gallon Smash Prank” and it’s competing with previous Youtube sensations.
In the video, someone carrying two gallon jugs pretends to slip and fall in a grocery store aisle, spilling milk everywhere and making other shoppers concerned for his safety.
Be prepared for a million knockoffs, including at least one in your local store, unfortunately.
Dan has a strong opinion on this prank:
Check out one of the videos below that’s gaining popularity:
Now tell us what you think:
Latest from WCBSFM.com >
- Hall & Oates Reflect on Four Decades of Making Music
- Hall & Oates Reflect on 4 Decades of Making Music
- Listen to Previously Unreleased Prince Track, ‘Electric Intercourse’ From ‘Purple Rain’ Reissue
- Shannon In The Morning Big Show Daily Podcast 4/28/17
- Metallica Offer to Replace Cover Band’s Stolen Instruments