There’s a new trend overtaking the “Harlem Shake” for viral video status. Some may say it’s hilarious, most will say it’s pretty dangerous and everyone will agree it’s a waste of milk!
It’s called the “Gallon Smash Prank” and it’s competing with previous Youtube sensations.
In the video, someone carrying two gallon jugs pretends to slip and fall in a grocery store aisle, spilling milk everywhere and making other shoppers concerned for his safety.
Be prepared for a million knockoffs, including at least one in your local store, unfortunately.
Dan has a strong opinion on this prank:
Check out one of the videos below that’s gaining popularity:
Now tell us what you think:
Latest from WCBSFM.com >
- Joe Nolan Kicks Off The Summer With Bruce Springsteen’s Born To Run
- Bono, Richard Branson, Olivia Wilde Join Matt Damon’s ‘Toilet Strike’
- Paul McCartney On Pussy Riot: ‘Further Incarceration Will Be Harmful’
- Brian May On ‘The Voice’: ‘Dull, Dumb, Depressing’
- Ritchie Blackmore’s Biggest (Guitar) Smashes