There’s a new trend overtaking the “Harlem Shake” for viral video status. Some may say it’s hilarious, most will say it’s pretty dangerous and everyone will agree it’s a waste of milk!
It’s called the “Gallon Smash Prank” and it’s competing with previous Youtube sensations.
In the video, someone carrying two gallon jugs pretends to slip and fall in a grocery store aisle, spilling milk everywhere and making other shoppers concerned for his safety.
Be prepared for a million knockoffs, including at least one in your local store, unfortunately.
Dan has a strong opinion on this prank:
Check out one of the videos below that’s gaining popularity:
Now tell us what you think:
Latest from WCBSFM.com >
- John Oates Gets Into the Christmas Spirit with New Single ‘Santa Be Good To Me’
- John Oates’ Top 10 Holiday Songs of All Time
- Win Tickets To See Bon Jovi At MSG
- Bob Dylan Will Provide Nobel Prize Speech, Still Won’t Attend Ceremony
- Stone Temple Pilots Pay Tribute to Scott Weiland One Year After His Death