The Rascals Reunite On Broadway For A Limited Time
For those keeping track of recent developments in The Rascals’ world, a Broadway production isn’t all that much of a stretch from what the reunited act has been doing. The Jersey-bred band recently reunited for the first time in four decades to perform a six-night stand at the Capitol Theater in Port Chester, N.Y. with a performance titled “Once Upon a Dream.”
The show was written and produced by the E Street Band’s Steven Van Zandt, and featured video footage and actor re-enactments that trace the band’s long musical career. The production was described by producers as a cross between a “bio-concert” and “a hybrid of a rock‘n’roll concert and a Broadway show.”
The Rascals’ Broadway show will run for 15 nights with previews on April 15. The show will officially open April 18. Tickets are currently available through Ticketmaster.
Enter now for your chance to win a pair of tickets to see “The Rascals - Once Upon a Dream” on Broadway featuring all four original members. The winner will also get a chance to meet and greet the members of The Rascals.
–Maria Bonello, WCBS-FM/NYC
Read More On WCBSFM.com:
- ‘Ghostbusters’ All-Female Reboot Cast Led by Melissa McCarthy, Kristen Wiig
- Watch the ‘Fantastic Four’ Trailer
- New ‘Victoria’s Secret Swim Special’ To Air On CBS
- Watch ZZ Top Perform Their Tribute to a Dirty South Classic
- Gregg Allman Announces 2015 Spring Tour
- Michael Moore Responds to ‘Haters,’ Points Out His Support for Troops