New York Public Library Offering Free Tax Assistance
The New York Public Library is offering free assistance in filing tax returns online, and the service is available to those in a certain income bracket.
The free assistance is available for anyone making less than $50,000 a year.
Libraries participating include:
- The Science, Industry and Business library branch at 34th and Madison
- Countee Cullen library in Inwood
- The Bronx Library Center
- The Green Concourse Library
You will be provided with the computers and assistance to get onto a tax filing program
Library staff cannot give you tax advice, but they will help you file and get your tax refund back within two weeks.
Get more info from our content partners at CBS New York.
Latest from WCBSFM.com >
- This Week In History: The Song That Trumped “Billie Jean,” “Come On Eileen”
- Jim Breuer Remembers The SNL Revival, Loving Show Business
- Jim Norton Has A Really Weird KISS Fantasy
- Prince, Warner Bros. Announce Partnership, ‘Purple Rain’ Reissue
- Watch the Trailer for ‘Jersey Boys’ Film Directed by Clint Eastwood