The New York Public Library is offering free assistance in filing tax returns online, and the service is available to those in a certain income bracket.
The free assistance is available for anyone making less than $50,000 a year.
Libraries participating include:
- The Science, Industry and Business library branch at 34th and Madison
- Countee Cullen library in Inwood
- The Bronx Library Center
- The Green Concourse Library
You will be provided with the computers and assistance to get onto a tax filing program
Library staff cannot give you tax advice, but they will help you file and get your tax refund back within two weeks.
Get more info from our content partners at CBS New York.
Latest from WCBSFM.com >
- Benny Boom in Talks to Direct Troubled Tupac Biopic
- Cher Goes on Twitter Rant Over U.S. Visa Waiver Program and ISIS
- Calling All Stars: Can Someone Please Cover ‘Always Drive a Cadillac’?
- Fall Out Boy and Boyz II Men Collabo for ‘Jimmy Kimmel Live’ ‘Mashup Mondays’ Finale
- Today’s Weather Forecast with John Elliott: December 1, 2015