Adele is now an Oscar winner.
The singer took home the prize for Best Song with her Bond theme “Skyfall.”
Adele thanked producer Barbra Broccoli, the daughter of original James Bond producer Albert R. “Cubby” Broccoli, before getting teary eyed, something she blamed on all her maternal hormones.
(Kevin Winter/Getty Images)
Paul Epworth, who co-wrote the song and produced Adele’s 21, not only helped finish her speech, but thanked the singe for being “the best person to work with.”
Adele’s win, her second for “Skyfall,” marks the first Oscar victory for the Bond franchise, which celebrated its 50th anniversary.
– Shannon Carlin, Radio.com
Read More On WCBSFM.com:
- ‘Straight Outta Compton’ Defamation Lawsuit Continues
- Chris Cornell Brings Classics, Humor and Warmth to NJ Show
- Sound of Silence: Is Paul Simon Retiring From Music?
- Bruce Springsteen Writes ‘Born On The Fourth of July’ Book Intro
- Shannon In The Morning Big Show Daily Podcast 6/30/16
- Alanis Morissette Shares Naked Underwater Pregnant Photo