Adele Takes Home Best Song Oscar For Bond
Adele is now an Oscar winner.
The singer took home the prize for Best Song with her Bond theme “Skyfall.”
Adele thanked producer Barbra Broccoli, the daughter of original James Bond producer Albert R. “Cubby” Broccoli, before getting teary eyed, something she blamed on all her maternal hormones.
(Kevin Winter/Getty Images)
Paul Epworth, who co-wrote the song and produced Adele’s 21, not only helped finish her speech, but thanked the singe for being “the best person to work with.”
Adele’s win, her second for “Skyfall,” marks the first Oscar victory for the Bond franchise, which celebrated its 50th anniversary.
– Shannon Carlin, Radio.com
Read More On WCBSFM.com:
- This Week In History: The Rascals, The Knack, and Madonna
- Keith Richards Shares Rugged Blues Song ‘Substantial Damage’
- CeeLo Green Sings Over ‘Taxi’ Theme for ‘Sign Of The Times’
- Gregg Allman Talks Laid Back Fest and His New Band
- Samuel L. and LaTanya Jackson with Brad Blanks on the ‘Show Me a Hero’ Red Carpet
- American Kids Try Lunches from Around the World