Adele Takes Home Best Song Oscar For Bond
Adele is now an Oscar winner.
The singer took home the prize for Best Song with her Bond theme “Skyfall.”
Adele thanked producer Barbra Broccoli, the daughter of original James Bond producer Albert R. “Cubby” Broccoli, before getting teary eyed, something she blamed on all her maternal hormones.
(Kevin Winter/Getty Images)
Paul Epworth, who co-wrote the song and produced Adele’s 21, not only helped finish her speech, but thanked the singe for being “the best person to work with.”
Adele’s win, her second for “Skyfall,” marks the first Oscar victory for the Bond franchise, which celebrated its 50th anniversary.
- Shannon Carlin, Radio.com
Read More On WCBSFM.com:
- Interview: Mötley Crüe’s Vince Neil and Nikki Sixx Talk Country Tribute Album
- NFL Asks Coldplay, Katy Perry & Rihanna to Pay to Play 2015 Super Bowl Halftime Show
- Peter Frampton on Phone-Throwing Incident: He Loves Social Media, Just Not at His Concerts
- The World Needs More Leaders Like Rhode Island Little League Baseball Coach David Belisle
- Ferguson Native Michael McDonald Speaks Out on Mike Brown Shooting, Whites vs. Blacks Being Killed
- Taylor Swift’s 1989: An Odd Year for Pop Music 25 Years Ago