Adele is now an Oscar winner.
The singer took home the prize for Best Song with her Bond theme “Skyfall.”
Adele thanked producer Barbra Broccoli, the daughter of original James Bond producer Albert R. “Cubby” Broccoli, before getting teary eyed, something she blamed on all her maternal hormones.
(Kevin Winter/Getty Images)
Paul Epworth, who co-wrote the song and produced Adele’s 21, not only helped finish her speech, but thanked the singe for being “the best person to work with.”
Adele’s win, her second for “Skyfall,” marks the first Oscar victory for the Bond franchise, which celebrated its 50th anniversary.
- Shannon Carlin, Radio.com
Read More On WCBSFM.com:
- Dylan, Marley, Lennon Covers Highlight Starbucks
- GRAMMY Gourmet: Josh Homme On His Kinship With Anthony Bourdain
- Kanye West Rails Against the GRAMMYs Over His Lack of Nominations, Again
- Classic Songs That Gained New Life In 2013
- Listen to Ron Burgundy and Robin Thicke Duet on Christopher Cross’ ‘Ride Like the Wind’ for ‘Anchorman 2′
- Rolling Stones Hyde Park Documentary To Air On Showtime