Adele Takes Home Best Song Oscar For Bond
Adele is now an Oscar winner.
The singer took home the prize for Best Song with her Bond theme “Skyfall.”
Adele thanked producer Barbra Broccoli, the daughter of original James Bond producer Albert R. “Cubby” Broccoli, before getting teary eyed, something she blamed on all her maternal hormones.
(Kevin Winter/Getty Images)
Paul Epworth, who co-wrote the song and produced Adele’s 21, not only helped finish her speech, but thanked the singe for being “the best person to work with.”
Adele’s win, her second for “Skyfall,” marks the first Oscar victory for the Bond franchise, which celebrated its 50th anniversary.
- Shannon Carlin, Radio.com
Read More On WCBSFM.com:
- Enter to Win: The Hit Men Holiday Show
- Prince Decides He Doesn’t Want an Internet Presence Anymore
- Joni Mitchell Nixed Biopic Because of Taylor Swift’s Involvement
- ‘Being Brad Blanks': A Red Carpet Interview About John Malkovich’s Study of the Octopus
- Stew Leonard Says His 37lb Turkey Doesn’t Use Performance Enhancing Drugs
- Aretha Franklin Says Unauthorized ‘Respect’ Biography is ‘Full of Lies’