Adele is now an Oscar winner.
The singer took home the prize for Best Song with her Bond theme “Skyfall.”
Adele thanked producer Barbra Broccoli, the daughter of original James Bond producer Albert R. “Cubby” Broccoli, before getting teary eyed, something she blamed on all her maternal hormones.
(Kevin Winter/Getty Images)
Paul Epworth, who co-wrote the song and produced Adele’s 21, not only helped finish her speech, but thanked the singe for being “the best person to work with.”
Adele’s win, her second for “Skyfall,” marks the first Oscar victory for the Bond franchise, which celebrated its 50th anniversary.
- Shannon Carlin, Radio.com
Read More On WCBSFM.com:
- Never Say Die: Black Sabbath Hit #1 On Billboard Album Charts
- Brad Paisley Plays ‘Dead Flowers’ With The Rolling Stones: Watch
- Beatles Bring Paper And Scissors For Stones Face-off
- Goodbye Golden Arcs: Queens Restaurant From ‘Coming To America’ To Be Razed
- Dick Cavett On Hand For Screening Of Film Showcasing Backup Singers
- Two New Trackers Promise No More Lost Luggage!