Adele is now an Oscar winner.
The singer took home the prize for Best Song with her Bond theme “Skyfall.”
Adele thanked producer Barbra Broccoli, the daughter of original James Bond producer Albert R. “Cubby” Broccoli, before getting teary eyed, something she blamed on all her maternal hormones.
(Kevin Winter/Getty Images)
Paul Epworth, who co-wrote the song and produced Adele’s 21, not only helped finish her speech, but thanked the singe for being “the best person to work with.”
Adele’s win, her second for “Skyfall,” marks the first Oscar victory for the Bond franchise, which celebrated its 50th anniversary.
- Shannon Carlin, Radio.com
Read More On WCBSFM.com:
- Is Prince Bringing His Pajama Party to ‘New Girl’?
- Excitement, Concern Ahead Of Saturday’s Annual SantaCon
- Chris Squire of Yes Talks Rock Hall, Jon Anderson and Jimmy Page
- Mr. G’s Weekend Forecast: More Snow On The Way
- Bob Barker Celebrates 90th Birthday On ‘The Price is Right’
- Anti-Defamation League Says Roger Waters is an Anti-Semite