Adele is now an Oscar winner.
The singer took home the prize for Best Song with her Bond theme “Skyfall.”
Adele thanked producer Barbra Broccoli, the daughter of original James Bond producer Albert R. “Cubby” Broccoli, before getting teary eyed, something she blamed on all her maternal hormones.
(Kevin Winter/Getty Images)
Paul Epworth, who co-wrote the song and produced Adele’s 21, not only helped finish her speech, but thanked the singe for being “the best person to work with.”
Adele’s win, her second for “Skyfall,” marks the first Oscar victory for the Bond franchise, which celebrated its 50th anniversary.
– Shannon Carlin, Radio.com
Read More On WCBSFM.com:
- Paris Jackson Lends Vocals to Cousin Austin’s Performance: Watch
- AC/DC Mourn the Loss of Brother & Producer George Young
- Kid Rock Parties with Raccoon Puppet in ‘Tennessee Mountain Top’ Video
- Tom Petty Fans Held a ‘Vampire Walk’ to Celebrate His Birthday
- 5 Best Songs on Darius Rucker’s ‘When Was the Last Time’
- Watch Billy Joel Imitate Bruce Springsteen on ‘Kimmel’