Adele is now an Oscar winner.
The singer took home the prize for Best Song with her Bond theme “Skyfall.”
Adele thanked producer Barbra Broccoli, the daughter of original James Bond producer Albert R. “Cubby” Broccoli, before getting teary eyed, something she blamed on all her maternal hormones.
(Kevin Winter/Getty Images)
Paul Epworth, who co-wrote the song and produced Adele’s 21, not only helped finish her speech, but thanked the singe for being “the best person to work with.”
Adele’s win, her second for “Skyfall,” marks the first Oscar victory for the Bond franchise, which celebrated its 50th anniversary.
– Shannon Carlin, Radio.com
Read More On WCBSFM.com:
- John Mellencamp Announces New Album ‘Sad Clowns and Hillbillies’
- ZZ Top Extend Tonnage Tour
- Win Tickets To An Advanced Screening Of ‘The Sense of An Ending’
- Win Passes To The World Fishing & Outdoor Exposition
- Peter Gabriel’s Solo Debut: A Look Back, 40 Years Later
- Sinead O’Connor Apologizes for Accusing Arsenio Hall of Giving Prince Drugs