Adele Takes Home Best Song Oscar For Bond
Adele is now an Oscar winner.
The singer took home the prize for Best Song with her Bond theme “Skyfall.”
Adele thanked producer Barbra Broccoli, the daughter of original James Bond producer Albert R. “Cubby” Broccoli, before getting teary eyed, something she blamed on all her maternal hormones.
(Kevin Winter/Getty Images)
Paul Epworth, who co-wrote the song and produced Adele’s 21, not only helped finish her speech, but thanked the singe for being “the best person to work with.”
Adele’s win, her second for “Skyfall,” marks the first Oscar victory for the Bond franchise, which celebrated its 50th anniversary.
- Shannon Carlin, Radio.com
Read More On WCBSFM.com:
- Mr. Big Drummer Pat Torpey Diagnosed with Parkinson’s
- Stevie Nicks Releasing New Album ’24 Karat Gold — Songs From the Vault’ in October
- ‘Broadway’ Bill Lee’s Classic Hits Car Of The Week: The 1961 Chevy Impala!
- Jack White to Headline Farm Aid 2014 Alongside Neil Young, Willie Nelson, John Mellencamp & Dave Matthews
- “24″ Star Mary Lynn Rajskub Balances Her Dramatic Roles And Love For Comedy
- Madonna, Diplo Rework ‘La Isla Bonita’ to Mention Major Lazer in Dub Plate Remix: Watch