Adele is now an Oscar winner.
The singer took home the prize for Best Song with her Bond theme “Skyfall.”
Adele thanked producer Barbra Broccoli, the daughter of original James Bond producer Albert R. “Cubby” Broccoli, before getting teary eyed, something she blamed on all her maternal hormones.
(Kevin Winter/Getty Images)
Paul Epworth, who co-wrote the song and produced Adele’s 21, not only helped finish her speech, but thanked the singe for being “the best person to work with.”
Adele’s win, her second for “Skyfall,” marks the first Oscar victory for the Bond franchise, which celebrated its 50th anniversary.
– Shannon Carlin, Radio.com
Read More On WCBSFM.com:
- Adam Lambert Teases New Music For End of June
- Kiss’ Gene Simmons Withdraws Trademark Application for ‘Devil Horns’ Gesture
- Listen To Win A 4 Pack Of Tickets To Hershey Park
- TLC Promote Body Positivity in ‘Haters’ Video
- ‘Jerry Springer: The Opera’ Set for Off-Broadway Debut
- Billy Joel’s ‘We Didn’t Start The Fire’ Gets Historically Accurate Video