Adele is now an Oscar winner.
The singer took home the prize for Best Song with her Bond theme “Skyfall.”
Adele thanked producer Barbra Broccoli, the daughter of original James Bond producer Albert R. “Cubby” Broccoli, before getting teary eyed, something she blamed on all her maternal hormones.
(Kevin Winter/Getty Images)
Paul Epworth, who co-wrote the song and produced Adele’s 21, not only helped finish her speech, but thanked the singe for being “the best person to work with.”
Adele’s win, her second for “Skyfall,” marks the first Oscar victory for the Bond franchise, which celebrated its 50th anniversary.
– Shannon Carlin, Radio.com
Read More On WCBSFM.com:
- New Destiny’s Child Instagram Account Fuels Reunion Rumors
- A Tribe Called Quest Confirms Final Album, Release Date
- Lady Gaga Could Front Led Zeppelin
- Paul McCartney Writes New Song ‘In the Blink of an Eye’
- CBS2’s John Elliott is Making His Stand-Up Comedy Debut November 15 at Caroline’s
- The Who’s Roger Daltrey Says Rock is Dead