The Dan Taylor Show Predicts The 2013 Oscars
Hollywood’s biggest night, the 85th Academy Awards (which is just going by THE OSCARS this year) is finally here!
What are the big stories to look forward to?
The biggest question of the night is whether or not “Argo” will sweep this awards season with a “best picture” win for Ben Affleck, who was somehow NOT nominated in the “best director” category!
Steven Spielberg’s “Lincoln” leads the pack with 12 overall nominations, with Daniel Day Lewis considered a lock for best actor.
Best actress and supporting actor awards seem to be toss-ups this year.
“Silver Linings Playbook” is the first movie since 1981 to have nominations in all 4 major acting categories, will it win ANY of the categories?
James Bond will also take center stage as the Oscars celebrate the franchises’ 50th anniversary with an “extravaganza” that’s being kept under wraps.
Seth MacFarlane will host the festivities starting at 8:30 on ABC and we have predictions from Dan, Deb and Mr. G:
Latest from WCBSFM.com >
- Have a Happy Halloween With “Ajax Mortuary”: Deadliness is Next To Godliness
- Enter to Win: Holiday Doo Wop Extravaganza
- Phil Collins Calls Adele ‘A Slippery Little Fish’ After Supposed Album Snub
- Elvis Costello Jams with The New Basement Tapes on ‘Kansas City’ Session: Watch
- Broken Wrists & Ebola: Dr. Oz Gives All The Advice You’ll Need