The Dan Taylor Show Predicts The 2013 Oscars
Hollywood’s biggest night, the 85th Academy Awards (which is just going by THE OSCARS this year) is finally here!
What are the big stories to look forward to?
The biggest question of the night is whether or not “Argo” will sweep this awards season with a “best picture” win for Ben Affleck, who was somehow NOT nominated in the “best director” category!
Steven Spielberg’s “Lincoln” leads the pack with 12 overall nominations, with Daniel Day Lewis considered a lock for best actor.
Best actress and supporting actor awards seem to be toss-ups this year.
“Silver Linings Playbook” is the first movie since 1981 to have nominations in all 4 major acting categories, will it win ANY of the categories?
James Bond will also take center stage as the Oscars celebrate the franchises’ 50th anniversary with an “extravaganza” that’s being kept under wraps.
Seth MacFarlane will host the festivities starting at 8:30 on ABC and we have predictions from Dan, Deb and Mr. G:
Latest from WCBSFM.com >
- Despite Success, Paul Stanley ‘Shut Himself Off From People For Decades’
- David Bowie Announces 40th Anniversary ‘Diamond Dogs’ Picture Disc
- Watch Neil Young Cover ‘Needle of Death’ at Third Man Records
- Join The Breast Cancer Alliance ‘Walk For Hope’ This Sunday
- Russian Fire Department Gets Cat Out Of Tree In Rudest Way Possible