Oscars Parties: The Big Questions You Need To Play Along At Home
The 85th Academy Awards will be more than just a show, it’s an event bigger than the Super Bowl for some movie fans!
People get together and throw Oscar parties, including costumes, trivia and games!
So if you are going to make it an interactive night, here are the big things you have to make a game out of:
- How far into the show before host Seth MacFarlane does a “Family Guy” imitation or makes a controversial joke
- How many of the 6 ‘007’s’ will unite on stage for the James Bond 50th anniversary tribute, and check out this awesome photo:
- How many winners claim they did not write an acceptance speech
- Who gets the longest standing ovation
- How long before the first “Ben Affleck being snubbed” reference is made
- The first time someone gets caught having the infamous “look of disgust” on their face for not winning
- How many winners have their speech cut short by “hurry-up” music?
We like to put “hurry up music” on Mr. G when he goes too long (which is all the time), and we had to do it once again this morning:
Latest from WCBSFM.com >
- Ringo Starr Announces New Album ‘Postcards from Paradise’
- Ariana Grande, Lady Gaga, the Band Perry, John Legend Added to Stevie Wonder GRAMMY Tribute
- Sabbath, Bloody Sabbath: Geezer Butler Arrested for Death Valley Bar Fight
- Brian Wilson’s New Album to Feature Zooey Deschanel, Kacey Musgraves, fun.’s Nate Ruess
- Lena Dunham Engaged? Not Until Gay Marriage Is Legal in Every State