The 85th Academy Awards will be more than just a show, it’s an event bigger than the Super Bowl for some movie fans!
People get together and throw Oscar parties, including costumes, trivia and games!
So if you are going to make it an interactive night, here are the big things you have to make a game out of:
- How far into the show before host Seth MacFarlane does a “Family Guy” imitation or makes a controversial joke
- How many of the 6 ‘007’s’ will unite on stage for the James Bond 50th anniversary tribute, and check out this awesome photo:
- How many winners claim they did not write an acceptance speech
- Who gets the longest standing ovation
- How long before the first “Ben Affleck being snubbed” reference is made
- The first time someone gets caught having the infamous “look of disgust” on their face for not winning
- How many winners have their speech cut short by “hurry-up” music?
We like to put “hurry up music” on Mr. G when he goes too long (which is all the time), and we had to do it once again this morning:
Latest from WCBSFM.com >
- Win Tickets To See Barry Manilow At Nassau Coliseum
- Win Tickets To See Pat Benatar At St. George Theatre
- Win Tickets To See Straight No Chaser at PNC Bank Arts Center
- Enter To Win Tickets To See The Zombies at Town Hall
- Win Tickets To See The Zombies & A Copy Of The Book “The Zombies 50th Anniversary of Odessey & Oracle”