Couple Argues Over Slash vs. Eddie Van Halen, Ends Up In Jail
Debates over top guitarists usually get pretty heated, but rarely does someone end up behind bars for their viewpoint.
According to The Sun News, in early February, police in Cleveland suburb Brook Park were dispatched to a Motel 6 after the staff reported a nasty argument between a couple.
The couple had been passionately discussing who was the bigger master of the six-string. The boyfriend believed Guns N’ Roses’ Slash deserved the high honor while the girlfriend defended Eddie Van Halen.
After police convinced the couple to calm down, their names were ran through a database revealing that they had outstanding warrants in other cities.
The two were arrested, but the debate might not be over. Who’s a better guitarist: Eddie Van Halen or Slash? Vote in our poll below.
– Carl Harp, WNCX Cleveland
Read More On WCBSFM.com:
- Warren Haynes on the Confederate Flag: ‘You Don’t Need a Symbol to Be Proud of Who You Are’
- He’s Country Now, But Steven Tyler’s ‘Love Is Your Name’ Video Is Still So, Well, Steven Tyler
- Yoko Ono Won’t Let ISIS & Jihadi John ‘Destroy the Memory of John Lennon’
- ‘Penny Dreadful’ Season Two Finale: Our Guide To Each Character’s Fate
- ‘True Detective’ Season 2, Episode 3 Recap: The White Mask
- Minimation: John Lennon on Sneaking Out to Party During the Beatles’ First U.S. Trip