Couple Argues Over Slash vs. Eddie Van Halen, Ends Up In Jail
Debates over top guitarists usually get pretty heated, but rarely does someone end up behind bars for their viewpoint.
According to The Sun News, in early February, police in Cleveland suburb Brook Park were dispatched to a Motel 6 after the staff reported a nasty argument between a couple.
The couple had been passionately discussing who was the bigger master of the six-string. The boyfriend believed Guns N’ Roses’ Slash deserved the high honor while the girlfriend defended Eddie Van Halen.
After police convinced the couple to calm down, their names were ran through a database revealing that they had outstanding warrants in other cities.
The two were arrested, but the debate might not be over. Who’s a better guitarist: Eddie Van Halen or Slash? Vote in our poll below.
– Carl Harp, WNCX Cleveland
Read More On WCBSFM.com:
- Gregg Allman Talks Dickey Betts, and the Future of the Allman Brothers Band
- David Bowie, Flaming Lips, T.I. to Write Songs for SpongeBob Musical
- ‘The Pretenders’ Singer Chrissie Hynde Under Fire for Rape Comments
- MTV VMAs 2015: Complete Winners List
- ‘Straight Outta Compton’ Becomes Highest Grossing Music Biopic in History
- Win Tickets For Smokey Robinson at NYCB Theater