Debates over top guitarists usually get pretty heated, but rarely does someone end up behind bars for their viewpoint.
According to The Sun News, in early February, police in Cleveland suburb Brook Park were dispatched to a Motel 6 after the staff reported a nasty argument between a couple.
The couple had been passionately discussing who was the bigger master of the six-string. The boyfriend believed Guns N’ Roses’ Slash deserved the high honor while the girlfriend defended Eddie Van Halen.
After police convinced the couple to calm down, their names were ran through a database revealing that they had outstanding warrants in other cities.
The two were arrested, but the debate might not be over. Who’s a better guitarist: Eddie Van Halen or Slash? Vote in our poll below.
– Carl Harp, WNCX Cleveland
Read More On WCBSFM.com:
- U2’s Adam Clayton Addresses Alcoholism at MusiCares Award Ceremony
- Jim Breuer is Returning With a One-Man Show
- Paris Jackson’s Newest Tattoo Pays Tribute to Michael
- Watch U2 Pay Tribute to Leonard Cohen with ‘Suzanne’ Cover
- ‘Twin Peaks’ Features Nine Inch Nails Playing ‘She’s Gone Away’
- Win Tickets To See Rick Springfield At The Wellmont Theater