Couple Argues Over Slash vs. Eddie Van Halen, Ends Up In Jail
Debates over top guitarists usually get pretty heated, but rarely does someone end up behind bars for their viewpoint.
According to The Sun News, in early February, police in Cleveland suburb Brook Park were dispatched to a Motel 6 after the staff reported a nasty argument between a couple.
The couple had been passionately discussing who was the bigger master of the six-string. The boyfriend believed Guns N’ Roses’ Slash deserved the high honor while the girlfriend defended Eddie Van Halen.
After police convinced the couple to calm down, their names were ran through a database revealing that they had outstanding warrants in other cities.
The two were arrested, but the debate might not be over. Who’s a better guitarist: Eddie Van Halen or Slash? Vote in our poll below.
- Carl Harp, WNCX Cleveland
Read More On WCBSFM.com:
- New Apps Let You Sing with John Lennon, Sit with Paul McCartney
- Beth Stern And The Story Behind Yoda The Miracle Cat
- Morrissey Storms Off Stage in Poland After Heckler Makes Him Feel ‘Unsafe’
- Comedian’s Celebrity Impressions While Stuck in Traffic Are Spot On
- This Looks Safe: Man Builds Backyard Motorcycle Swing FTW
- Watch The World’s Tiniest Guard Dog Foil a Robbery