VOTE: Ringo Starr’s Greatest Song After The Beatles
CBS-FM is turning February into Fab-uary (Get it?) every week on Beatles Wednesday. Each week we’ll be highlighting the music of one member of the Fab Four in the CBS-FM Hall of Fame. That’s an entire day dedicated to John, Paul, George or Ringo.
Today you’ll be hearing the work of Ringo Starr. Ringo never let the momentum built up from The Beatles stop as he went right to work as a solo artist after the break up and eventually would organize His All-Starr Band, which over the years has received several make overs and continues to perform today.
Cast your vote for Ringo Starr’s greatest song of all time. If your choice doesn’t appear in the poll, mention it in the comments section and we’ll tally up the write in votes! When the dust settles, we’ll rank Lennon’s 10 greatest songs of all time as voted on by you!
Read More On WCBSFM.com:
- Ferguson Native Michael McDonald Speaks Out on Mike Brown Shooting, Whites vs. Blacks Being Killed
- Taylor Swift’s 1989: An Odd Year for Pop Music 25 Years Ago
- Roger Waters’ ‘The Wall Live Tour’ Gets the Documentary Treatment
- U2 Album Still Rumored for 2014, Featuring Multiple Big-Name Producers
- Listen: Tony Bennett and Lady Gaga Duet on ‘I Can’t Give You Anything But Love’
- Jim James, Marcus Mumford, Elvis Costello & More Take on Bob Dylan’s ‘Nothing to It’