VOTE: Ringo Starr’s Greatest Song After The Beatles
CBS-FM is turning February into Fab-uary (Get it?) every week on Beatles Wednesday. Each week we’ll be highlighting the music of one member of the Fab Four in the CBS-FM Hall of Fame. That’s an entire day dedicated to John, Paul, George or Ringo.
Today you’ll be hearing the work of Ringo Starr. Ringo never let the momentum built up from The Beatles stop as he went right to work as a solo artist after the break up and eventually would organize His All-Starr Band, which over the years has received several make overs and continues to perform today.
Cast your vote for Ringo Starr’s greatest song of all time. If your choice doesn’t appear in the poll, mention it in the comments section and we’ll tally up the write in votes! When the dust settles, we’ll rank Lennon’s 10 greatest songs of all time as voted on by you!
Read More On WCBSFM.com:
- Gene Simmons Defends the 1 Percent, Claims Half of Americans Pay No Taxes: ‘Try Being Nice to Rich People’
- Watch Eddie Vedder’s Poignant Cover of John Lennon’s ‘Imagine’
- Paul Shaffer Fills Us In On Tonight’s “MacArthur Park Night” On Letterman
- Watch Weird Al Take on Corporate Jargon, Crosby Stills & Nash with ‘Mission Statement’
- Stream ‘Hypnotic Eye,’ the New Album from Tom Petty & the Heartbreakers
- Weird Al Gets An Email from the ‘Prince’ of Nigeria, Throws Up Next to Christian Slater in ‘Lame Claim to Fame’ Music Video: Watch