George Harrison’s 10 Greatest Songs As A Solo Artist
Every Beatles Wednesday during the month of February CBS-FM is turning into Fab-uary by playing the greatest hits from each member of the Fab Four. Each Wednesday will be dedicated to either John, Paul, George or Ringo.
Last week we focused on the legendary catalogue of George Harrison and asked you to vote on his greatest song as a solo artist. The voting was very close throughout and two songs even broke into the top ten as write-ins (“Awaiting On You All” and “Beware of Darkness”), but there was a clear winner that claimed the number one spot.
Here are George Harrison’s 10 Greatest Songs As A Solo Artist.
T-10. “Awaiting On You All” 1.26%
T-10. “You” 1.26%
T-8. “Beware of Darkness” 1.89%
T-8. “Bangla Desh” 1.89%
6. “Got My Mind Set on You” 6.29%
5. “Isn’t It a Pity” 6.92%
4. “All Those Years Ago” 8.18%
3. “Give Me Love” 11.32%
2. “What Is Life” 16.35%
1. “My Sweet Lord” 30.82%
Read More On WCBSFM.com:
- Big Show Celebrity Reporter & Resident Giant Brad Blanks Freaks Out Jennifer Aniston & Adam Sandler
- Duran Duran Are Suing Their Own Fan Club
- Denny Laine Talks Moody Blues & Wings with Scott Shannon
- Brad Blanks Rides Six Flags’ Zumanjaro, Wets Pants
- Whitney Houston’s Mom Slams Lifetime Biopic: ‘Please Let Her Rest’
- Weird Al’s ‘Mandatory Fun’ is His First No. 1 Album