George Harrison’s 10 Greatest Songs As A Solo Artist
Every Beatles Wednesday during the month of February CBS-FM is turning into Fab-uary by playing the greatest hits from each member of the Fab Four. Each Wednesday will be dedicated to either John, Paul, George or Ringo.
Last week we focused on the legendary catalogue of George Harrison and asked you to vote on his greatest song as a solo artist. The voting was very close throughout and two songs even broke into the top ten as write-ins (“Awaiting On You All” and “Beware of Darkness”), but there was a clear winner that claimed the number one spot.
Here are George Harrison’s 10 Greatest Songs As A Solo Artist.
T-10. “Awaiting On You All” 1.26%
T-10. “You” 1.26%
T-8. “Beware of Darkness” 1.89%
T-8. “Bangla Desh” 1.89%
6. “Got My Mind Set on You” 6.29%
5. “Isn’t It a Pity” 6.92%
4. “All Those Years Ago” 8.18%
3. “Give Me Love” 11.32%
2. “What Is Life” 16.35%
1. “My Sweet Lord” 30.82%
Read More On WCBSFM.com:
- ‘David Bowie Is’ Exhibition Gets Documentary, U.S. Debut
- New Album from Janet Jackson is Coming Soon
- Listen to Smokey Robinson & Elton John’s Update of ‘Tracks of My Tears’
- Brian Eno Compares Israel to KKK, Faults U.S. for Not Intervening
- Posthumous Album of Robin Gibb’s Final Recordings Coming in September
- Alice Cooper on Late Guitarist Dick Wagner: ‘He is Irreplaceable’