George Harrison’s 10 Greatest Songs As A Solo Artist
Every Beatles Wednesday during the month of February CBS-FM is turning into Fab-uary by playing the greatest hits from each member of the Fab Four. Each Wednesday will be dedicated to either John, Paul, George or Ringo.
Last week we focused on the legendary catalogue of George Harrison and asked you to vote on his greatest song as a solo artist. The voting was very close throughout and two songs even broke into the top ten as write-ins (“Awaiting On You All” and “Beware of Darkness”), but there was a clear winner that claimed the number one spot.
Here are George Harrison’s 10 Greatest Songs As A Solo Artist.
T-10. “Awaiting On You All” 1.26%
T-10. “You” 1.26%
T-8. “Beware of Darkness” 1.89%
T-8. “Bangla Desh” 1.89%
6. “Got My Mind Set on You” 6.29%
5. “Isn’t It a Pity” 6.92%
4. “All Those Years Ago” 8.18%
3. “Give Me Love” 11.32%
2. “What Is Life” 16.35%
1. “My Sweet Lord” 30.82%
Read More On WCBSFM.com:
- Michael Moore Responds to ‘Haters,’ Points Out His Support for Troops
- Win Tickets To See Jay Leno
- Sam Smith Must Pay Tom Petty Songwriting Royalties for ‘Stay With Me’
- Get Out Of The Cold And Head For The Islands With Norwegian Cruise Line!
- Today’s Weather Forecast with John Elliott: January 26, 2015
- Win A Year’s Supply Of Natural Choice Dog Food