Every Beatles Wednesday during the month of February CBS-FM is turning into Fab-uary by playing the greatest hits from each member of the Fab Four. Each Wednesday will be dedicated to either John, Paul, George or Ringo.
Last week we focused on the legendary catalogue of George Harrison and asked you to vote on his greatest song as a solo artist. The voting was very close throughout and two songs even broke into the top ten as write-ins (“Awaiting On You All” and “Beware of Darkness”), but there was a clear winner that claimed the number one spot.
Here are George Harrison’s 10 Greatest Songs As A Solo Artist.
T-10. “Awaiting On You All” 1.26%
T-10. “You” 1.26%
T-8. “Beware of Darkness” 1.89%
T-8. “Bangla Desh” 1.89%
6. “Got My Mind Set on You” 6.29%
5. “Isn’t It a Pity” 6.92%
4. “All Those Years Ago” 8.18%
3. “Give Me Love” 11.32%
2. “What Is Life” 16.35%
1. “My Sweet Lord” 30.82%
Read More On WCBSFM.com:
- PETA Responds To Roger Moore Death By Replying to EVERYONE
- Classic Elton John Songs Get Reimagined Music Videos
- Paul McCartney Pays Tribute to Roger Moore
- This Week in History: The Clash Have a Run-In With the Law, Nirvana’s ‘Nevermind’ Cover, Courtney Love’s Credit Trouble
- Beach Boys to Release Massive 50th Anniversary Collection
- Sir Roger Moore of James Bond Fame Passes After Short Cancer Battle; Celebrities React