This weekend on WCBS-FM we’re playing all the hits YOU want to hear!
Pick a classic, pick an oldie but a goodie, pick your fav, pick a jam you haven’t heard in a while like “Your Cash Ain’t Nothin’ but Trash” by the Steve Miller Band.
Whatever it is, here at WCBS-FM we want to know.
Give us a call all weekend long at (800) 367-1101 or text your request to 4-1-0-1-1 to hear your instant request on the air! You can also leave a comment for us below! We’ll be checking!
And while you’re at it:
Read More On WCBSFM.com:
- Madonna Calls Potential Biopic Producers Charlatans and Fools
- Bananarama to Reunite (After 29 Years) for First-Ever Tour
- Paul McCartney Announces Additional 2017 Tour Dates
- Ringo Starr Throws Birthday Brunch for Charity
- Madonna Biopic ‘Blond Ambition’ Picked up by Universal
- Patti Smith, Brian Eno and More to Protest Julian Assange’s Fugitive Status