We’ve finally made it to Valentine’s day, and if you’re still looking for love, maybe you’re not looking in the right zip code.
A new analysis by the residential real estate web site Trulia.com shows that if you’re a guy, New York’s the place to be:
- Single women outnumber the single men here by a pretty wide margin. Those women seem to be bunched up, in terms of population, on the Upper East Side.
- Ladies: more and more single men are settling down on the waterfront in Long Island City.
- But if you’re willing to re-locate, Las Vegas, Honolulu and Palm Bay, Florida are good bets.
- Nationally, you can find the largest ratio of single women to single men in Bethesda, Maryland, Washington and Boston.
- If a move isn’t in your future and all else fails, you can always pick up a second language in time for *next* Valentine’s day. A new survey shows speaking a foreign language makes 80-percent of the opposite sex swoon.
Deb says her ex-brother in law once accused her of trolling for dates at the U.N.! Take a listen:
Want to know were your best and worst chances of finding love may be this Valentine’s Day? Click HERE to find out and take our poll:
Latest from WCBSFM.com >
- Elton John Fights ‘Potentially Deadly’ Infection, Cancels Shows
- Watch Bruce Springsteen Surprise Set at Steven Van Zandt Concert
- Win Passes To A Special Screening Of ‘Saturday Night Fever’
- Win Passes To A Screening Of ‘King Arthur: Legend of the Sword’
- This Week In History: Hippies on Broadway; Paul & John Say “No” to SNL; Rod Stewart Says “Bye” to Porsche; How much for that Fender Strat?; Sheryl Crow Helps the Environment?!