Forget about the typical flowers and a box of chocolates for Valentine’s Day! We have a couple of unique ideas that are definitely on the opposite sides of the spectrum (or if you are feeling lucky, combine the experiences!)
First off, are you looking to give something that nobody else will be giving their loved one for Valentine’s Day?
How about a $30,000 teddy bear?
The four-and-a-half-foot Vermont Teddy Bear holds a six carat diamond ring and is now available as the ultimate Valentine’s gift!
To be more specific, the giant Bear has a Perrywinkle six carat, cognac colored, fire-rose diamond ring set in platinum in his hand
This by far is the world’s most expensive teddy! This is not the actual teddy pictured below, but you get the idea:
And on the other hand…White Castle is now taking reservations for Valentine’s Day!
It’s just about the last place you’d expect to find couples celebrating the most romantic holiday of the year, but it’s actually become a popular destination.
They will “doll up” their restaurants with full-blown decorations, “mood lighting” and table cloths, and it’s become so popular that you need to make a reservation!
There’s no special menu or anything, and guests will be seated from 5- 9:30pm.
Click HERE for your White Castle reservations and take our poll:
Latest from WCBSFM.com >
- Watch this Gorilla Dance to Michael Sembello’s 1983 Hit ‘Maniac’
- Janet Jackson’s Producer Shares Update on Motherhood & Music
- Guns N’ Roses Keep Fans Waiting, for a Good Reason
- Snoop Dogg, Carrie Underwood, Mary J. Blige, Ice-T, Others to Receive Star on Hollywood Walk of Fame
- John Singleton Slams Tupac Movie ‘All Eyez On Me’