Wacky Valentine’s Day: Dinner At White Castle Or A $30,000 Teddy Bear?
Forget about the typical flowers and a box of chocolates for Valentine’s Day! We have a couple of unique ideas that are definitely on the opposite sides of the spectrum (or if you are feeling lucky, combine the experiences!)
First off, are you looking to give something that nobody else will be giving their loved one for Valentine’s Day?
How about a $30,000 teddy bear?
The four-and-a-half-foot Vermont Teddy Bear holds a six carat diamond ring and is now available as the ultimate Valentine’s gift!
To be more specific, the giant Bear has a Perrywinkle six carat, cognac colored, fire-rose diamond ring set in platinum in his hand
This by far is the world’s most expensive teddy! This is not the actual teddy pictured below, but you get the idea:
And on the other hand…White Castle is now taking reservations for Valentine’s Day!
It’s just about the last place you’d expect to find couples celebrating the most romantic holiday of the year, but it’s actually become a popular destination.
They will “doll up” their restaurants with full-blown decorations, “mood lighting” and table cloths, and it’s become so popular that you need to make a reservation!
There’s no special menu or anything, and guests will be seated from 5- 9:30pm.
Click HERE for your White Castle reservations and take our poll:
Latest from WCBSFM.com >
- This Week In History: The Beatles, Three Dog Night, and George Benson
- Lady Gaga Covers ‘I Want Your Love,’ Strips Down for Tom Ford Fashion Promo
- Mick Jagger Visits Jack White, Fuels Collaboration Rumors
- Roger Waters Condemns Bon Jovi’s Decision to Play Tel Aviv
- Ted Nugent on Obama’s Speech: ‘The President is a Pathological Liar and America Hating Goon’