VOTE: George Harrison’s Greatest Song As A Solo Artist
CBS-FM is turning February into Fab-uary (Get it?) every week on Beatles Wednesday. Each week we’ll be highlighting the music of one member of the Fab Four in the CBS-FM Hall of Fame. That’s an entire day dedicated to John, Paul, George or Ringo.
Today you’ll be hearing the work of George Harrison. Though overshadowed by McCartney and Lennon, the Quiet Beatle was a phenomenal songwriter of his own. After the break-up of The Beatles, Harrison continued to make an impact, releasing hits like “My Sweet Lord,” “What Is Life” and organizing The Concert for Bangladesh.
But which of Harrison’s solo efforts was the best of them all?
Cast your vote for George Harrison’s greatest song of all time. If your choice doesn’t appear in the poll, mention it in the comments section and we’ll tally up the write in votes! When the dust settles, we’ll rank Lennon’s 10 greatest songs of all time as voted on by you!
Read More On WCBSFM.com:
- Bobbi Kristina’s Lawyer Denies Reports of Family Reality Show
- Cher & Piers Morgan Feud on Twitter Over Older Pop Stars Wearing Fishnets
- Jimmy Fallon & Kelly Clarkson Show Off the History of Pop Duets, Sing ‘Em All: Watch
- Katy Perry Is Selling Her Own Left Shark Onesies, Because Of Course She Is
- Seriously, There’s No Ghost at Disneyland
- Better Call Saul Episode 5 Recap: Precious Moments