Madonna’s Instagram Gets Instaweird
Madonna joined the photo-sharing social network Instagram back in November. Other than an Election Night photo, Madge’s pictures were generic concert shots; nothing too captivating or interesting. She hasn’t posted anything since.
That was until this Saturday (February 9). Madonna didn’t attend the GRAMMYs, so her posts weren’t from the Red Carpet or backstage with an array of nominees and famous guests. It appears the Material Girl decided to sip on a cocktail and do what millions of others on Instagram do; snap selfies.
“Cheers m*****f******! I’m on Instagram!”
That was the message to her nearly 100K+ followers reminding them Madonna is still here. She continued the the selfie snapping, but they got weirder each day. Take these photos of a sweaty Madonna and a mustached Madge.
“Addicted to sweat !!!!!”
“Im thinking of shaving my moustache!!!!”
It looks like Madonna is also addicted to exclamation points. She continued the sharing today (February 12), but toned down the weird. She posted a photo of her favorite artist, Frida Kahlo.
Regardless of her reasoning to re-emerge on Instagram, seeing her weird posts are far more entertaining than generic concert photos you can find anywhere. That’s really the point to Instagram; inviting people to see a part of your life they normally can’t see.
Since becoming active again on Instagram, Madonna has gained more than 10K followers. She currently has over 111K and continues to grow with each passing hour.
Read More On WCBSFM.com:
- This Week In History: The Beatles, Jean Knight & Heart
- Katherine Heigl and Alexis Bledel Star in Lesbian Love Story ‘Jenny’s Wedding': Watch
- You Will be Watching Music Videos Through Facebook Very Soon
- Watch Bruce Springsteen Join Brian Wilson on Stage in New Jersey
- The New ‘Wet Hot American Summer’ Series Looks Funny and Very Twisted: Watch the Trailer
- Say Hello To Quasi Modo, the World’s Ugliest Dog