Every Beatles Wednesday during the month of February CBS-FM is turning into Fab-uary by playing the greatest hits from each member of the Fab Four. Each Wednesday will be dedicated to either John, Paul, George or Ringo.
Last week we focused on the legendary catalogue of John Lennon and asked you to vote on his greatest song after the breakup of The Beatles. The voting was very close at the bottom, but there was clearly a winner at number one with over 50% of the vote.
Here are John Lennon’s 10 Greatest Songs As A Solo Artist.
10. “Cold Turkey” 0.85%
T-9. “Nobody Told Me” 1.71%
T-9. “Give Peace a Chance” 1.71%
7. “Whatever Gets You Thru the Night” 2.56%
T-6. “Happy Xmas (War Is Over)” 3.42%
T-6. “Watching the Wheels” 3.42%
4. “Woman” 5.98%
3. “Instant Karma!” 7.69%
2. “(Just Like) Starting Over” 11.11%
1. “Imagine” 52.99%
Read More On WCBSFM.com:
- Steven Van Zandt On James Gandolfini: “I Have Lost A Brother And A Best Friend”
- Never Say Die: Black Sabbath Hit #1 On Billboard Album Charts
- Brad Paisley Plays ‘Dead Flowers’ With The Rolling Stones: Watch
- Beatles Bring Paper And Scissors For Stones Face-off
- Goodbye Golden Arcs: Queens Restaurant From ‘Coming To America’ To Be Razed
- Dick Cavett On Hand For Screening Of Film Showcasing Backup Singers