John Lennon’s 10 Greatest Songs As A Solo Artist
Every Beatles Wednesday during the month of February CBS-FM is turning into Fab-uary by playing the greatest hits from each member of the Fab Four. Each Wednesday will be dedicated to either John, Paul, George or Ringo.
Last week we focused on the legendary catalogue of John Lennon and asked you to vote on his greatest song after the breakup of The Beatles. The voting was very close at the bottom, but there was clearly a winner at number one with over 50% of the vote.
Here are John Lennon’s 10 Greatest Songs As A Solo Artist.
10. “Cold Turkey” 0.85%
T-9. “Nobody Told Me” 1.71%
T-9. “Give Peace a Chance” 1.71%
7. “Whatever Gets You Thru the Night” 2.56%
T-6. “Happy Xmas (War Is Over)” 3.42%
T-6. “Watching the Wheels” 3.42%
4. “Woman” 5.98%
3. “Instant Karma!” 7.69%
2. “(Just Like) Starting Over” 11.11%
1. “Imagine” 52.99%
Read More On WCBSFM.com:
- John Waters Does The Unthinkable—Hitchhikes Across America!
- Why Do Beatles Fans Care So Much About Mono?
- George Harrison Memorial Tree Destroyed By Beetles
- Turn Down For What: Old Man Throws Down Crutches, Sweet Dance Moves
- Charlie The Dog Apologizes To Baby After Stealing Toy
- Celebrate Scott Shannon’s 101st Show at Our Special Live Broadcast at City Winery NYC