John Lennon’s 10 Greatest Songs As A Solo Artist
Every Beatles Wednesday during the month of February CBS-FM is turning into Fab-uary by playing the greatest hits from each member of the Fab Four. Each Wednesday will be dedicated to either John, Paul, George or Ringo.
Last week we focused on the legendary catalogue of John Lennon and asked you to vote on his greatest song after the breakup of The Beatles. The voting was very close at the bottom, but there was clearly a winner at number one with over 50% of the vote.
Here are John Lennon’s 10 Greatest Songs As A Solo Artist.
10. “Cold Turkey” 0.85%
T-9. “Nobody Told Me” 1.71%
T-9. “Give Peace a Chance” 1.71%
7. “Whatever Gets You Thru the Night” 2.56%
T-6. “Happy Xmas (War Is Over)” 3.42%
T-6. “Watching the Wheels” 3.42%
4. “Woman” 5.98%
3. “Instant Karma!” 7.69%
2. “(Just Like) Starting Over” 11.11%
1. “Imagine” 52.99%
Read More On WCBSFM.com:
- Enter to Win: Holiday Doo Wop Extravaganza
- Phil Collins Calls Adele ‘A Slippery Little Fish’ After Supposed Album Snub
- Elvis Costello Jams with The New Basement Tapes on ‘Kansas City’ Session: Watch
- Broken Wrists & Ebola: Dr. Oz Gives All The Advice You’ll Need
- The Rolling Stones Releasing New Photo Book With Sticker Shock-Inducing Price Tag
- Elton John to LGBT Communities Regarding HIV/AIDS: ‘Wise Up’