Finding Romance At The Office This Valentine’s Day
Valentine’s Day is only a day away, and are you still looking for Cupid? Maybe you shouldn’t be looking so far! Love blooms at the office more than you know it.
The career website “Payscale” conducted a survey that shows one in ten people wind up in relationships of some romantic kind or another…at work.
These are the professions to be in if you want a better chance of hooking up with a co-worker:
- Cooks, Stock clerks on Wall Street and Welders are in the top five.
- Industrial Machinery workers, car service repair people and food service managers see lots of action.
- Number one…at the top of the list?
Artists! 8.3 percent say, yup, they’ve found love…or at least romance…at the office!
See the full list of office romance from the Huffington Post and take our poll:
Latest from WCBSFM.com >
- Watch Robert Downey Jr Get Very Emotional About Bacon with Jimmy Fallon
- John Stamos Calls Out Olsen Twins for Saying They Weren’t Told About ‘Fuller House’ Reboot
- Watch Sesame Street’s ‘Avengers’ Parody
- Bell Biv DeVoe Reunited on ‘Lip Sync Battle,’ Thanks to Michael Strahan: Watch
- Radio.com Minimation: The Rolling Stones’ ‘New Guy’ Ron Wood on Joining the Band