Finding Romance At The Office This Valentine’s Day
Valentine’s Day is only a day away, and are you still looking for Cupid? Maybe you shouldn’t be looking so far! Love blooms at the office more than you know it.
The career website “Payscale” conducted a survey that shows one in ten people wind up in relationships of some romantic kind or another…at work.
These are the professions to be in if you want a better chance of hooking up with a co-worker:
- Cooks, Stock clerks on Wall Street and Welders are in the top five.
- Industrial Machinery workers, car service repair people and food service managers see lots of action.
- Number one…at the top of the list?
Artists! 8.3 percent say, yup, they’ve found love…or at least romance…at the office!
See the full list of office romance from the Huffington Post and take our poll:
Latest from WCBSFM.com >
- 5 Things About ‘The Interview’ from Someone Who Has Seen It
- George Harrison, Bee Gees to Receive GRAMMY Lifetime Achievement Awards
- Willie Nelson, Bob Dylan, Lou Reed, ABBA Among 2015 GRAMMY Hall of Fame Inductees
- Game of Thrones Author Offers to Screen ‘The Interview’ at His Movie Theater
- An Animated Questlove Chases Patti LaBelle and Fried Chicken: Watch