12 Questions Google Assumes You Have About The Beatles
No matter how big of a Beatles fan you may be, there are still little bits of information about your favorite Liverpudlians you won’t know. That’s why Google is beautiful. This powerful tool will search the vast internet for all the information you desire. In this case, knowledge about one of the greatest bands of all time.
But somewhere along the line, YOU broke Google. When searching about The Beatles or any of its individual members, autocomplete helps make suggestions partly based on what YOU have actually searched for.
Here are 12 questions Google assumes you have about The Beatles. Some are stupid. Some are funny. Some are just wrong. Either way, you can blame yourself for the results.
“When did The Beatles use drugs?”
“How did The Beatles feel about God?”
“Did The Beatles play instruments?”
“Did The Beatles know how to read?”
“When did George Harrison get his teeth fixed?”
“What was John Lennon’s glasses prescription?”
“Is Ringo Starr a good drummer?”
“How did Paul McCartney lose his virginity?”
“Did John Lennon beat Yoko?”
“What is Paul McCartney’s email address?”
“How did George Harrison take his tea?”
“Did Ringo Starr grew [sic] up in Spain?”
Have you ever really asked those questions? Do you need that information? Because to be honest, we’re kind of curious if some of those answers are out there now.
Read More On WCBSFM.com:
- Bono, Liam Neeson Have Been Screenwriting a Film Together
- Chrissie Hynde on Too Much Sex Appeal in Pop: ‘Maybe They Should Just Be Making Porn Films’
- Rolling Stones to Release Live Albums from 1975, 1981
- Sharon Osbourne Says U2 Gave Away ‘Mediocre Music’ for Free Because ‘No One Wants to Buy It’
- Alice Cooper, Joan Jett, Billie Joe Armstrong Join Forces for Little Kids Rock Benefit
- Interview: Mike Rutherford Looks Back on Genesis, Ahead to Mike + The Mechanics