Mr. G’s Weekend Forecast: Timeline And Snowfall Totals For Nemo The Blizzard
*Blizzard Warning from 6am Friday thru 1pm Saturday for the City, Long Island, northeast New Jersey, southern Westchester, and all of Connecticut*
*Winter Storm Warning is in effect for the remainder of the area*
Here is Mr. G’s timeline for ‘Nemo’ the winter storm/blizzard: Light snow in the AM hours but it briefly changes to rain in the city and along the coast as temperatures rise. We turn back to all snow late in the afternoon with temperatures peaking at 40 degrees and going down in the afternoon.
Tonight is the worst of the storm: Windy with HEAVY snow through midnight, then tapering off to more moderate snow showers later in the night, lows will be in the upper 20’s.
***Accumulations of 8-12 inches in the City, 10-16 inches across Long Island and 12-20 inches north and west***
Windy tomorrow with any leftover snow ending before noon, then becoming mostly sunny with highs in the mid 30’s.
Mostly clear skies and breezy tomorrow night with lows 15-20 degrees.
Mostly sunny for Sunday with highs in the mid 30’s.
Listen to Mr. G’s forecast:
Latest from WCBSFM.com >
- Bromance Gone Bad: Chris Christie and Bruce Springsteen Are No Longer Friends
- “Fight Song” Singer Rachel Platten Duets with 7-Year-Old Cancer Patient
- Gregg Allman Talks Dickey Betts, and the Future of the Allman Brothers Band
- David Bowie, Flaming Lips, T.I. to Write Songs for SpongeBob Musical
- ‘The Pretenders’ Singer Chrissie Hynde Under Fire for Rape Comments