Valentine’s Day is a week away, and while money is continually tight for some of us, you can still have a romantic time that’s fun and unique…and not too expensive!
Here are a few you can plan in the next week:
Cook together – Especially if this isn’t something you do often! Working together toward a common goal is a great way to bond with your significant other.
Make a photo album – Go back to old fashioned film. Buy a disposable camera or a roll of film and fill it up with snaps throughout your day! Anything to remind them of your time together.
Do something different – Visit a museum, go ice skating, go to the local theater or art gallery. Doing something ‘out of the norm’ could help you learn something new about each other!
Go on a picnic – What could be more romantic? It’s too cold to go to the park, so try it at home! A picnic is not only cheap, it’s thoughtful and will create plenty of intimacy.
See more Valentine’s Day ideas on a budget by clicking HERE and take our poll:
Latest from WCBSFM.com >
- This Year’s Rock and Roll Hall of Fame Dramas: Explained
- Win Tickets To See ‘Memories of Frank… Celebrating 100 Years of Sinatra’
- Prince’s ‘Purple Rain’ Jacket up for Auction
- B.B. King’s Band Tours with Bluesman Jesse Robinson
- Listen: The Monkees’ New Song ‘She Makes Me Laugh’ Written by Rivers Cuomo of Weezer