Is ‘Facebook Envy’ Making You Depressed?
Seems like there’s always a study about Facebook, and new research has found more ways that that site can make you miserable.
The worst offender to “Facebook envy” may be a surprise, but it’s looking at your friend’s vacation photos.
The study conducted by two German universities found that the second-most anxiety-producing Facebook subject was “social interaction” — like comparing the number of birthday greetings you get to a co-worker or friend.
Another form of ‘Facebook envy’ happens when you see a friend or co-worker celebrating a promotion, new job or work milestone on the site.
Read more about ‘Facebook envy’ and what it may be doing to you by clicking HERE and take our very scientific poll:
Latest from WCBSFM.com >
- Despite Success, Paul Stanley ‘Shut Himself Off From People For Decades’
- David Bowie Announces 40th Anniversary ‘Diamond Dogs’ Picture Disc
- Watch Neil Young Cover ‘Needle of Death’ at Third Man Records
- Join The Breast Cancer Alliance ‘Walk For Hope’ This Sunday
- Russian Fire Department Gets Cat Out Of Tree In Rudest Way Possible