Seems like there’s always a study about Facebook, and new research has found more ways that that site can make you miserable.
The worst offender to “Facebook envy” may be a surprise, but it’s looking at your friend’s vacation photos.
The study conducted by two German universities found that the second-most anxiety-producing Facebook subject was “social interaction” — like comparing the number of birthday greetings you get to a co-worker or friend.
Another form of ‘Facebook envy’ happens when you see a friend or co-worker celebrating a promotion, new job or work milestone on the site.
Read more about ‘Facebook envy’ and what it may be doing to you by clicking HERE and take our very scientific poll:
Latest from WCBSFM.com >
- Watch Black Sabbath Play ‘Paranoid’ at The Band’s Last Concert Ever
- Watch the Trailer for ‘Michael Jackson’s Halloween’
- ‘Blue Bloods’ Steven Schirripa On Learning To Act After Landing ‘The Sopranos’
- Record Store Day Reveals 2017 Black Friday Exclusives
- Rami Malek as Queen’s Freddie Mercury: See the New Photo