Seems like there’s always a study about Facebook, and new research has found more ways that that site can make you miserable.
The worst offender to “Facebook envy” may be a surprise, but it’s looking at your friend’s vacation photos.
The study conducted by two German universities found that the second-most anxiety-producing Facebook subject was “social interaction” — like comparing the number of birthday greetings you get to a co-worker or friend.
Another form of ‘Facebook envy’ happens when you see a friend or co-worker celebrating a promotion, new job or work milestone on the site.
Read more about ‘Facebook envy’ and what it may be doing to you by clicking HERE and take our very scientific poll:
Latest from WCBSFM.com >
- CBS-FM’s Holiday In Brooklyn | James Taylor, Jimmy Buffett & Sarah McLachlan
- 1960s Pop Idol Bobby Vee Dead at 73
- Roger Waters, Alongside Neil Young & My Morning Jacket, Cover Bob Dylan’s ‘Forever Young’
- Win Tickets To See Roger Waters at Barclays Center
- ‘Over The Rainbow:’ Smithsonian Hits Goal To Save Dorothy’s Ruby Red Slippers