Dr. John To Perform At GRAMMYs With The Black Keys
Dr. John is a five-time GRAMMY winner, and is nominated for Best Blues Album for his recent release, Locked Down, which was produced by Black Keys frontman Dan Auerbach. The Black Keys have five nominations for their album El Camino; Auerbach is also up for Producer Of The Year for his work on both albums.
Other performances that have been added include a tribute to the late jazz great Dave Brubeck (featuring Stanley Clarke, Chick Corea and Kenny Garrett), and a hip-hop jam that will feature GRAMMY host LL Cool J, Chuck D of Public Enemy, DJ Z-Trip, blink-182 drummer Travis Barker and Rage Against The Machine guitarist Tom Morello.
Watch the GRAMMYs Sunday February 10 at 8 pm ET on CBS.
– Brian Ives, Radio.com
Read More On WCBSFM.com:
- This Week in History: The Beatles Take Over the Charts, Johnny Taylor’s ‘Disco Lady’ + Styx’s ‘Paradise Theatre
- This Teletubbies & Joy Division Mashup Video Will Haunt Your Dreams
- The Who Could Be Writing a New Album
- Duran Duran’s New Album Features Nile Rodgers, John Frusciante, Mark Ronson Collabs
- Win Tickets For Bryan Adams’ ‘Reckless Tour’
- Jimmy Fallon Singing ‘Barbara Ann’ with Wax Statues of Himself Is a Little Creepy