Dr. John To Perform At GRAMMYs With The Black Keys
Dr. John is a five-time GRAMMY winner, and is nominated for Best Blues Album for his recent release, Locked Down, which was produced by Black Keys frontman Dan Auerbach. The Black Keys have five nominations for their album El Camino; Auerbach is also up for Producer Of The Year for his work on both albums.
Other performances that have been added include a tribute to the late jazz great Dave Brubeck (featuring Stanley Clarke, Chick Corea and Kenny Garrett), and a hip-hop jam that will feature GRAMMY host LL Cool J, Chuck D of Public Enemy, DJ Z-Trip, blink-182 drummer Travis Barker and Rage Against The Machine guitarist Tom Morello.
Watch the GRAMMYs Sunday February 10 at 8 pm ET on CBS.
— Brian Ives, Radio.com
Read More On WCBSFM.com:
- Duran Duran’s Simon Le Bon Reveals the Glue That Kept ‘Paper Gods’ Together
- Prince Drops Surprise Track ‘Stare’
- Ricky Martin to Kick Off U.S. Tour in September
- U2 Are the Subjects of Two Upcoming HBO Specials
- Watch 1,000 People Play Foo Fighters’ ‘Learn To Fly’ At The Same. Freaking. Time.
- Shannon in the Morning Extends Contract with WCBS-FM