Dr. John To Perform At GRAMMYs With The Black Keys
Dr. John is a five-time GRAMMY winner, and is nominated for Best Blues Album for his recent release, Locked Down, which was produced by Black Keys frontman Dan Auerbach. The Black Keys have five nominations for their album El Camino; Auerbach is also up for Producer Of The Year for his work on both albums.
Other performances that have been added include a tribute to the late jazz great Dave Brubeck (featuring Stanley Clarke, Chick Corea and Kenny Garrett), and a hip-hop jam that will feature GRAMMY host LL Cool J, Chuck D of Public Enemy, DJ Z-Trip, blink-182 drummer Travis Barker and Rage Against The Machine guitarist Tom Morello.
Watch the GRAMMYs Sunday February 10 at 8 pm ET on CBS.
– Brian Ives, Radio.com
Read More On WCBSFM.com:
- Enter to Win: Holiday Doo Wop Extravaganza
- Phil Collins Calls Adele ‘A Slippery Little Fish’ After Supposed Album Snub
- Elvis Costello Jams with The New Basement Tapes on ‘Kansas City’ Session: Watch
- Broken Wrists & Ebola: Dr. Oz Gives All The Advice You’ll Need
- The Rolling Stones Releasing New Photo Book With Sticker Shock-Inducing Price Tag
- Elton John to LGBT Communities Regarding HIV/AIDS: ‘Wise Up’