Dr. John is a five-time GRAMMY winner, and is nominated for Best Blues Album for his recent release, Locked Down, which was produced by Black Keys frontman Dan Auerbach. The Black Keys have five nominations for their album El Camino; Auerbach is also up for Producer Of The Year for his work on both albums.
Other performances that have been added include a tribute to the late jazz great Dave Brubeck (featuring Stanley Clarke, Chick Corea and Kenny Garrett), and a hip-hop jam that will feature GRAMMY host LL Cool J, Chuck D of Public Enemy, DJ Z-Trip, blink-182 drummer Travis Barker and Rage Against The Machine guitarist Tom Morello.
Watch the GRAMMYs Sunday February 10 at 8 pm ET on CBS.
— Brian Ives, Radio.com
Read More On WCBSFM.com:
- Robert Plant Joins Tour Lampedusa to Raise Awareness of Refugee Crisis
- Christine McVie: Fleetwood Mac is Working on New Music
- Listen to a Track from Bob Dylan’s 36-Disc Set of 1966 Live Recordings
- Shannon In The Morning Big Show Daily Podcast 9/27/16
- Billy Corgan Opens Up about Role as Wrestling Company President
- Red Hot Chili Peppers: A Look Back at ‘Blood Sugar Sex Magik’ 25 Years Later