Washington Restaurant Gives Discounted Bill For ‘Well Behaved Kids’
Did you hear about this one? A restaurant in Washington was so eager to deter screaming children that it recently gave a patron a discount for having “well-behaved kids.”
Someone posted the photo online says a server an Italian restaurant in Poulsbo knocked $4 off the check on account of the diner’s ‘angel-like’ tots.
The photo upload of the receipt has gone viral, prompting a debate over whether it’s OK for restaurants to get involved in how we handle our kids behavior.
Check out the receipt by clicking HERE and take our poll:
Latest from WCBSFM.com >
- Listen to a Preview of Slash’s New Song ’30 Years to Life’
- Chris Christie, Woman Fight at Town Hall Meeting Over Using Bruce Springsteen’s Music: Watch
- 7 Videos That Led Director Mark Romanek to Taylor Swift
- Interview: Mötley Crüe’s Vince Neil and Nikki Sixx Talk Country Tribute Album
- NFL Asks Coldplay, Katy Perry & Rihanna to Pay to Play 2015 Super Bowl Halftime Show