Washington Restaurant Gives Discounted Bill For ‘Well Behaved Kids’
Did you hear about this one? A restaurant in Washington was so eager to deter screaming children that it recently gave a patron a discount for having “well-behaved kids.”
Someone posted the photo online says a server an Italian restaurant in Poulsbo knocked $4 off the check on account of the diner’s ‘angel-like’ tots.
The photo upload of the receipt has gone viral, prompting a debate over whether it’s OK for restaurants to get involved in how we handle our kids behavior.
Check out the receipt by clicking HERE and take our poll:
Latest from WCBSFM.com >
- Jason Bateman Narrates ‘A LEGO Brickumentary’—Coming to Theaters in July
- ‘Stand by Me': Through the Years, from Ben E. King to Imagine Dragons
- Manny Pacquiao Sings “Sometimes When We Touch” with Dan Hill
- Pete Townshend on The Who’s Live Shows: ‘I Don’t Find Them Fulfilling’
- Watch Grateful Dead Perform ‘Sugaree’ in Unreleased 1989 Video