Washington Restaurant Gives Discounted Bill For ‘Well Behaved Kids’
Did you hear about this one? A restaurant in Washington was so eager to deter screaming children that it recently gave a patron a discount for having “well-behaved kids.”
Someone posted the photo online says a server an Italian restaurant in Poulsbo knocked $4 off the check on account of the diner’s ‘angel-like’ tots.
The photo upload of the receipt has gone viral, prompting a debate over whether it’s OK for restaurants to get involved in how we handle our kids behavior.
Check out the receipt by clicking HERE and take our poll:
Latest from WCBSFM.com >
- 2014 In Review: Weddings, Deaths & Final Acts
- Watch Stephen Colbert’s All-Star Goodbye to ‘The Colbert Report’
- 5 Things About ‘The Interview’ from Someone Who Has Seen It
- George Harrison, Bee Gees to Receive GRAMMY Lifetime Achievement Awards
- Willie Nelson, Bob Dylan, Lou Reed, ABBA Among 2015 GRAMMY Hall of Fame Inductees