Did you hear about this one? A restaurant in Washington was so eager to deter screaming children that it recently gave a patron a discount for having “well-behaved kids.”
Someone posted the photo online says a server an Italian restaurant in Poulsbo knocked $4 off the check on account of the diner’s ‘angel-like’ tots.
The photo upload of the receipt has gone viral, prompting a debate over whether it’s OK for restaurants to get involved in how we handle our kids behavior.
Check out the receipt by clicking HERE and take our poll:
Latest from WCBSFM.com >
- US Attorney’s Office and DEA Join Prince investigation
- Celebrate Prince: ‘Nothing Compares 2 U’ Lyrics Take Special Meaning Today
- Near-Death Rumors Denied by Little Richard
- Watch Luke Skywalker Sing Celine Dion’s ‘All By Myself’
- Cyndi Lauper Collaborates with Willie Nelson, Vince Gill and Yodeling Jewel on ‘Detour’