Washington Restaurant Gives Discounted Bill For ‘Well Behaved Kids’
Did you hear about this one? A restaurant in Washington was so eager to deter screaming children that it recently gave a patron a discount for having “well-behaved kids.”
Someone posted the photo online says a server an Italian restaurant in Poulsbo knocked $4 off the check on account of the diner’s ‘angel-like’ tots.
The photo upload of the receipt has gone viral, prompting a debate over whether it’s OK for restaurants to get involved in how we handle our kids behavior.
Check out the receipt by clicking HERE and take our poll:
Latest from WCBSFM.com >
- This Week In History: Wham! And ‘Make It Big’
- Interview: The National’s Matt Berninger on Closeted Indie Rock Deadheads
- Listen to Michael Jackson’s Unreleased Song, ‘Slave to the Rhythm’
- Will U2 Fans Have To Wait Until 2015 to Hear the Band’s New Album?
- Bruce Springsteen’s ‘High Hopes’ Documentary Is Coming to HBO