Washington Restaurant Gives Discounted Bill For ‘Well Behaved Kids’
Did you hear about this one? A restaurant in Washington was so eager to deter screaming children that it recently gave a patron a discount for having “well-behaved kids.”
Someone posted the photo online says a server an Italian restaurant in Poulsbo knocked $4 off the check on account of the diner’s ‘angel-like’ tots.
The photo upload of the receipt has gone viral, prompting a debate over whether it’s OK for restaurants to get involved in how we handle our kids behavior.
Check out the receipt by clicking HERE and take our poll:
Latest from WCBSFM.com >
- Happy Birthday “Star Spangled Banner,” Love Hollywood
- Robot Cheetah Will Run, Jump Right Into Your Nightmares
- Ellen Degeneres & Kristen Wiig Sing Frozen’s “Let It Go,” Horribly
- Little Girl Likes Daddy With A Beard, That Other Guy Is a Complete Stranger
- It’s Lady Gaga, Tony Bennett & a Flute Solo on ‘Nature Boy': Listen