February Bargain Shopping Facts And Tips
February is a big month for shopping, maybe even the best! Retailers traditionally take advantage of a combination of President’s Day, Valentine’s Day and the end of winter to give you the best prices possible.
On clothing, the average discount is 47% off!
If you want to take full advantage, there are tips for savvy shoppers:
- Shop early before it’s all gone!
- With so many online services offering free shipping and returns, it’s a good idea to order the same thing in two different sizes so you get it just right. Sending the wrong size back…is a snap.
- If you hate wasting time picking over the sales racks, check out a website called “Shop It To Me.”
You can enter your favorite stores, your clothing or shoe size and what items you’re looking for. It sends you daily e-mails telling you when your items are on sale and for how much!
Debbie signed up this morning to check it out and says it’s great! Like a personal shopper who shows up in your email!
Read more February shopping tips from the Wall Street Journal and take our poll:
Latest from WCBSFM.com >
- Jack White to Headline Farm Aid 2014 Alongside Neil Young, Willie Nelson, John Mellencamp & Dave Matthews
- “24″ Star Mary Lynn Rajskub Balances Her Dramatic Roles And Love For Comedy
- Madonna, Diplo Rework ‘La Isla Bonita’ to Mention Major Lazer in Dub Plate Remix: Watch
- Sarah Palin Blames Speeding Ticket on Sammy Hagar’s ‘I Can’t Drive 55′
- Big Show Celebrity Reporter & Resident Giant Brad Blanks Freaks Out Jennifer Aniston & Adam Sandler