February is a big month for shopping, maybe even the best! Retailers traditionally take advantage of a combination of President’s Day, Valentine’s Day and the end of winter to give you the best prices possible.
On clothing, the average discount is 47% off!
If you want to take full advantage, there are tips for savvy shoppers:
- Shop early before it’s all gone!
- With so many online services offering free shipping and returns, it’s a good idea to order the same thing in two different sizes so you get it just right. Sending the wrong size back…is a snap.
- If you hate wasting time picking over the sales racks, check out a website called “Shop It To Me.”
You can enter your favorite stores, your clothing or shoe size and what items you’re looking for. It sends you daily e-mails telling you when your items are on sale and for how much!
Debbie signed up this morning to check it out and says it’s great! Like a personal shopper who shows up in your email!
Read more February shopping tips from the Wall Street Journal and take our poll:
Latest from WCBSFM.com >
- James Corden and Lin-Manuel Miranda Perform ‘Hair’ in LA Traffic
- Watch Madonna Forget the Words to Her Own ‘B-Day Song’
- Howard Stern Hijacks Beth Stern’s Interview on Shannon in the Morning
- Robert Plant Releases ‘The May Queen’ From New Album ‘Carry Fire’
- Beastie Boys’ Mike D is Now a Wine Sommelier in Los Angeles