How do the GRAMMYs do it? It’s hard enough to narrow it down to only five choices every year, but then they have to vote only one as THE best new artist for an entire year! This year’s nominees, the Lumineers, fun., Hunter Hayes, Frank Ocean and the Alabama Shakes, are all incredibly talented — and completely different artists. There is literally something for everyone among them.
So who will win the award? In this week’s REWIND we look back at past Best New Artist winners (surprising and expected) and try to predict who the GRAMMY voters will choose.
-Courtney E. Smith, Radio.com
Read More On WCBSFM.com:
- Watch Bruce Springsteen Surprise Set at Steven Van Zandt Concert
- Win Passes To A Special Screening Of ‘Saturday Night Fever’
- Win Passes To A Screening Of ‘King Arthur: Legend of the Sword’
- This Week In History: Hippies on Broadway; Paul & John Say “No” to SNL; Rod Stewart Says “Bye” to Porsche; How much for that Fender Strat?; Sheryl Crow Helps the Environment?!
- Win Tickets To See Diana Ross At NY City Center
- Comedian JB Smoove Turns a Funeral Into a Role on ‘Curb Your Enthusiasm’