GRAMMYs® Add Bruno Mars, Sting and Rihanna Collaboration
Billed as a special performance, the Recording Academy announced today, Monday, February 4, that previously announced performer Rihanna will join Bruno Mars and Sting for a special performance on the 55th Annual GRAMMY Awards. No additional details were made available at press time, but it is the first time these three legendary performers will take the stage together.
Additionally, the GRAMMYs announced the addition of Kelly Clarkson to the evening’s performers. Clarkson celebrated her 10th year in the industry this year with the release of Greatest Hits – Chapter One. She is nominated for Record Of The Year and Best Pop Solo Performance for “Stronger (What Doesn’t Kill You),” and Best Pop Vocal Album for Stronger.
Finally, the GRAMMYs also announce the addition of new presenters, including last’s night’s Superbowl Halftime performer Beyonce, Jennifer Lopez, Hunter Hayes and Prince.
Play Radio.com’s Awards Show Challenge — fill out your ballot and correctly predict who will take home the awards on GRAMMY night to win prizes.
The GRAMMYS air on February 10th on CBS.
-Courtney E. Smith, Radio.com
Read More On WCBSFM.com:
- Bruce Springsteen Hadn’t Read ‘The Grapes of Wrath’ Before Writing ‘The Ghost of Tom Joad’
- Bob Dylan Announces New Album ‘Shadows in the Night’
- Gene Simmons Shows You How To Perfectly Apply His Demon Make Up On His Daughter Sophie Tweed-Simmons
- Gregg Allman Dismissed from ‘Midnight Rider’ Lawsuit
- Dennis DeYoung Talks Styx’s Greatest Hits + Double CD/DVD Set
- Have a Happy Halloween With “Ajax Mortuary”: Deadliness is Next To Godliness