If you have the tendency to complain about your boss, you better not leave a digital trail.
The Wall Street Journal reports that IBM has unveiled a new security tool that will catch anyone who’s ever complained about their job!
The tool uses something called ‘Big Data’ to scan emails, financial transactions, Web visits and social media activity to help companies root out “disgruntled” employees who may leak secrets.
This tool can even spot an employee who expresses something ‘overly positive’ to a manager, but tells their co-workers the exact opposite!
The program is using language patterns to see if your sentiment is positive, negative or neutral on any given situation.
Dan revealed audio of Mr. G kissing up to bosses that you can listen to here:
Read more from the Wall Street Journal and tell us what you think:
Latest from WCBSFM.com >
- Rare Beatles Demo Hits the Auction Block
- Bob Seger Announces New Album ‘I Knew You When,’ Covers Lou Reed
- Depeche Mode Cover David Bowie’s ‘Heroes’ for Song’s 40th Anniversary
- Win Tickets To See Don McLean At The St. George Theater
- Pete Townshend Reveals Secret Marriage and Year-Long Music Sabbatical