Bon Jovi Show Their Fighting Side In ‘Because We Can’ Video
The members of Bon Jovi are, if anything, fighters. You have to be to endure as long as they have in music.
So it seems only fitting that an actual fighter – boxing ring and the whole bit – is the inspiration for the band’s new video, for “Because We Can.” There’s also a scantily-clad, burlesque-esque dancer thrown in for good measure.
The video doesn’t exactly end how you’d expect, but there is a happy, romantic ending. Because, let’s be real, Jon Bon Jovi is more of a lover than a fighter anyway. Watch below.
“Because We Can” is the lead single from Bon Jovi’s upcoming twelfth studio album, What About Now. The album is set for release on March 26, while Bon Jovi’s tour kicks off six weeks earlier on February 9 at the Mohegan Sun in Uncasville, Connecticut.
- Jillian Mapes, Radio.com
Read More On WCBSFM.com:
- Listen to an Alternate Version of Led Zeppelin’s ‘Stairway to Heaven’
- Brand New Little Brother Wonders Where His Sister’s “Weenie” Is
- Price Is Right Contestant Takes Celebrating To New Heights
- Interview: Joe Perry on Marriage, His New Memoir and the Future of Aerosmith
- Annie Lennox Says Twerking Has Nothing to Do with Feminism
- Neil Diamond Nearly Broke Down Into Tears Upon Returning To Erasmus Hall High School in Brooklyn