Barbra Streisand Returns To Oscar Stage After 36 Years
It’s so nice to see Barbra Streisand back where she belongs: the Oscar stage.
After 36 years, Babs will grace the Academy Awards stage for a special performance. No word yet on what that will entail.
Barbra last performed on the awards show in 1977 when she sang “Evergreen” from A Star Is Born, which won the Best Original Song statue later that same night. This was Barbra’s second win. She won her first Oscar in 1968 taking home the Best Actress statue for Funny Girl.
Watch Barbra take the stage for the 85th Academy Awards, hosted by Seth MacFarlane, February 24 on ABC.
- Shannon Carlin, Radio.com
Read More On WCBSFM.com:
- Woman Confuses Gas And Break Pedals, Drives Car Into Pool
- The US Government Regulates The Size Of Holes In Swiss Cheese
- VOTE: The Greatest Songs By The Doobie Brothers
- Robert Plant: ‘Zero’ Chance of Led Zeppelin Reunion
- 26 Asteroids Have Hit Earth Since 2000 And This Is Where They Landed
- The Replacements, The National & More To Play Boston Calling