Barbra Streisand Returns To Oscar Stage After 36 Years
It’s so nice to see Barbra Streisand back where she belongs: the Oscar stage.
After 36 years, Babs will grace the Academy Awards stage for a special performance. No word yet on what that will entail.
Barbra last performed on the awards show in 1977 when she sang “Evergreen” from A Star Is Born, which won the Best Original Song statue later that same night. This was Barbra’s second win. She won her first Oscar in 1968 taking home the Best Actress statue for Funny Girl.
Watch Barbra take the stage for the 85th Academy Awards, hosted by Seth MacFarlane, February 24 on ABC.
- Shannon Carlin, Radio.com
Read More On WCBSFM.com:
- Bruce Springsteen Hadn’t Read ‘The Grapes of Wrath’ Before Writing ‘The Ghost of Tom Joad’
- Bob Dylan Announces New Album ‘Shadows in the Night’
- Gene Simmons Shows You How To Perfectly Apply His Demon Make Up On His Daughter Sophie Tweed-Simmons
- Gregg Allman Dismissed from ‘Midnight Rider’ Lawsuit
- Dennis DeYoung Talks Styx’s Greatest Hits + Double CD/DVD Set
- Have a Happy Halloween With “Ajax Mortuary”: Deadliness is Next To Godliness