Barbra Streisand Returns To Oscar Stage After 36 Years
It’s so nice to see Barbra Streisand back where she belongs: the Oscar stage.
After 36 years, Babs will grace the Academy Awards stage for a special performance. No word yet on what that will entail.
Barbra last performed on the awards show in 1977 when she sang “Evergreen” from A Star Is Born, which won the Best Original Song statue later that same night. This was Barbra’s second win. She won her first Oscar in 1968 taking home the Best Actress statue for Funny Girl.
Watch Barbra take the stage for the 85th Academy Awards, hosted by Seth MacFarlane, February 24 on ABC.
- Shannon Carlin, Radio.com
Read More On WCBSFM.com:
- Listen to an Alternate Version of Led Zeppelin’s ‘Stairway to Heaven’
- Brand New Little Brother Wonders Where His Sister’s “Weenie” Is
- Price Is Right Contestant Takes Celebrating To New Heights
- Interview: Joe Perry on Marriage, His New Memoir and the Future of Aerosmith
- Annie Lennox Says Twerking Has Nothing to Do with Feminism
- Neil Diamond Nearly Broke Down Into Tears Upon Returning To Erasmus Hall High School in Brooklyn