Barbra Streisand Returns To Oscar Stage After 36 Years
It’s so nice to see Barbra Streisand back where she belongs: the Oscar stage.
After 36 years, Babs will grace the Academy Awards stage for a special performance. No word yet on what that will entail.
Barbra last performed on the awards show in 1977 when she sang “Evergreen” from A Star Is Born, which won the Best Original Song statue later that same night. This was Barbra’s second win. She won her first Oscar in 1968 taking home the Best Actress statue for Funny Girl.
Watch Barbra take the stage for the 85th Academy Awards, hosted by Seth MacFarlane, February 24 on ABC.
– Shannon Carlin, Radio.com
Read More On WCBSFM.com:
- Joan Jett And The Blackhearts Performing At CBS-FM’s Saturday In The Park – August 22
- Lionel Richie’s ‘Hello’ Music Video Without Music is Unsettling and Creepy
- The Human League’s ‘Don’t You Want Me’ Has Too Many Words
- Smokey Robinson to be Honored By Rock and Roll Hall of Fame
- Today’s Weather Forecast with John Elliott: July 31, 2015
- Win Tickets To The Premiere Of “The Man From U.N.C.L.E.”