It’s so nice to see Barbra Streisand back where she belongs: the Oscar stage.
After 36 years, Babs will grace the Academy Awards stage for a special performance. No word yet on what that will entail.
Barbra last performed on the awards show in 1977 when she sang “Evergreen” from A Star Is Born, which won the Best Original Song statue later that same night. This was Barbra’s second win. She won her first Oscar in 1968 taking home the Best Actress statue for Funny Girl.
Watch Barbra take the stage for the 85th Academy Awards, hosted by Seth MacFarlane, February 24 on ABC.
- Shannon Carlin, Radio.com
Read More On WCBSFM.com:
- Prince Debuts New Video For ‘FIXURLIFEUP’
- Joe Nolan Kicks Off The Summer With Bruce Springsteen’s Born To Run
- Bono, Richard Branson, Olivia Wilde Join Matt Damon’s ‘Toilet Strike’
- Paul McCartney On Pussy Riot: ‘Further Incarceration Will Be Harmful’
- Brian May On ‘The Voice’: ‘Dull, Dumb, Depressing’
- Ritchie Blackmore’s Biggest (Guitar) Smashes