It’s so nice to see Barbra Streisand back where she belongs: the Oscar stage.
After 36 years, Babs will grace the Academy Awards stage for a special performance. No word yet on what that will entail.
Barbra last performed on the awards show in 1977 when she sang “Evergreen” from A Star Is Born, which won the Best Original Song statue later that same night. This was Barbra’s second win. She won her first Oscar in 1968 taking home the Best Actress statue for Funny Girl.
Watch Barbra take the stage for the 85th Academy Awards, hosted by Seth MacFarlane, February 24 on ABC.
– Shannon Carlin, Radio.com
Read More On WCBSFM.com:
- Watch Coldplay’s Chris Martin Duet with George Michael
- Axl Rose Recording a New AC/DC Album with Angus Young?
- Former Allman Brothers Band Members Play Butch Trucks’ Funeral
- Paris Jackson Sends Birthday Wishes to Brother Prince Michael II
- Amy Winehouse to be Commemorated with London Art Trail and Exhibit
- Stream the 2017 Brit Awards Online Today