Barbra Streisand Returns To Oscar Stage After 36 Years
It’s so nice to see Barbra Streisand back where she belongs: the Oscar stage.
After 36 years, Babs will grace the Academy Awards stage for a special performance. No word yet on what that will entail.
Barbra last performed on the awards show in 1977 when she sang “Evergreen” from A Star Is Born, which won the Best Original Song statue later that same night. This was Barbra’s second win. She won her first Oscar in 1968 taking home the Best Actress statue for Funny Girl.
Watch Barbra take the stage for the 85th Academy Awards, hosted by Seth MacFarlane, February 24 on ABC.
– Shannon Carlin, Radio.com
Read More On WCBSFM.com:
- Giorgio Moroder Announces First Album in 30 Years, Debuts Sia-Featuring Single: Listen
- Ozzy Osbourne Fires Back at Bill Ward: ‘I Cannot Apologize’
- 5 Starr Classics: Ringo’s Essential Albums
- Win a Trip to See Mumford & Sons in NYC: Play Pingo
- Matthew McConaughey Reacts To New Star Wars Trailer And Captures All Of Our Feelings
- Today’s Weather Forecast with John Elliott: April 17, 2015