Barbra Streisand Returns To Oscar Stage After 36 Years
It’s so nice to see Barbra Streisand back where she belongs: the Oscar stage.
After 36 years, Babs will grace the Academy Awards stage for a special performance. No word yet on what that will entail.
Barbra last performed on the awards show in 1977 when she sang “Evergreen” from A Star Is Born, which won the Best Original Song statue later that same night. This was Barbra’s second win. She won her first Oscar in 1968 taking home the Best Actress statue for Funny Girl.
Watch Barbra take the stage for the 85th Academy Awards, hosted by Seth MacFarlane, February 24 on ABC.
- Shannon Carlin, Radio.com
Read More On WCBSFM.com:
- Lady Gaga & Tony Bennett Help Us Swing Into the Holidays With New H&M Commercial: Watch
- America… Heck Yeah! Experience Freedom While Bald Eagle Gives You A Real Bird’s Eye View
- Enter to Win: The Hit Men Holiday Show
- Prince Decides He Doesn’t Want an Internet Presence Anymore
- Joni Mitchell Nixed Biopic Because of Taylor Swift’s Involvement
- ‘Being Brad Blanks': A Red Carpet Interview About John Malkovich’s Study of the Octopus