It’s so nice to see Barbra Streisand back where she belongs: the Oscar stage.
After 36 years, Babs will grace the Academy Awards stage for a special performance. No word yet on what that will entail.
Barbra last performed on the awards show in 1977 when she sang “Evergreen” from A Star Is Born, which won the Best Original Song statue later that same night. This was Barbra’s second win. She won her first Oscar in 1968 taking home the Best Actress statue for Funny Girl.
Watch Barbra take the stage for the 85th Academy Awards, hosted by Seth MacFarlane, February 24 on ABC.
– Shannon Carlin, Radio.com
Read More On WCBSFM.com:
- Guns N’ Roses Rock Detroit in Tour Opener
- Sinead O’Connor Alive and Kicking Up a Storm
- Shannon In The Morning Big Show Daily Podcast 6/24/16
- Paul McCartney, Selena Gomez, Pearl Jam Demand Gun Control Reform from Congress
- Led Zeppelin Win ‘Stairway to Heaven’ Lawsuit
- Watch ‘Two Neil Youngs on a Tree Stump’ on the ‘Tonight Show’