Apple Releasing A ‘Super Sized’ iPad + THREE New iPhones Rumored For This Year?
The rumor mill is churning again, with the latest rumors that Apple will release not one, not two, but THREE new iPhones this year!
One would be a straightforward replacement for the current iPhone called the 5S, the second an entry-level ‘affordable’ model then towards the end of the year a mammoth brand new iPhone with a 12-megapixel camera and 4.8 inch display called the ‘Math.’
Here’s what we’ve heard about the “budget iPhone”:
- The new model will reportedly have the same 4-inch display of the iPhone 5, but will be thicker like the older models.
- Instead of stainless steel or aluminum, it will be made out of “high-quality plastic.”
- The budget will look a lot like an iPhone 5 from the front, an iPod classic from the side, and an iPod touch on the bottom
- Because it’s made of plastic it will come in a variety of colors
And if you want cold hard facts instead of rumors, Apple is indeed releasing another iPad!
In a press release yesterday, Apple unveiled an update to the fourth-generation iPad with 128GB of storage, its largest storage offering on a tablet yet.
The “Super-sized iPad 4” will cost $799 for the Wi-Fi model and features everything that debuted with the previous generation
It will be available this coming Tuesday, February 5th and you can read all of the details in the official release HERE.
Latest from WCBSFM.com >
- Harrison Ford in Critical Condition after Plane Crash
- The Beach Boys’ Brian Wilson Announces Solo U.S. Tour
- The 6 Creepiest Characters Played By Anthony Hopkins
- ‘House of Cards’ Becomes a Sitcom in This Hilarious Parody
- ‘Late Show’ Host To Be Stephen Colbert Talks Catholicism, The Pope, & His Favorite Saint