Aside from playing the best hits from the ’60s through the ’80s, the staff here at WCBS-FM is constantly on the hunt to find tidbits of knowledge, tips, tricks and guides that we can share with our faithful listeners.
Every once in a while, someone or something comes along that completely blows your mind. That may have happened for you when man first set foot on the moon; or when man first set foot inside a Five Guy’s burger shop in NYC. Hey, it’s your life, we won’t judge.
Today, this little video surfaced from FoodBeastTV and stood out to us as something we should share. Because really, you’ve always wondered why those teeny tiny ketchup cups were so damn teeny tiny!
So there you have it! Who knew the miniscule cup was meant to be unfolded? That’s some science right there!
By the way, there are more things you can unfold to make your life, and face-stuffing, easier!
–Joe Cingrana, WCBS-FM
Read More On WCBSFM.com:
- Ringo Starr Announces Fall Tour Dates
- Queen’s Brian May Enjoyed Elizabeth Banks’ DNC Trump Parody
- Nas and Erykah Badu Get Real on ‘This Bitter Land’
- Win Tickets To The Red Carpet Premiere Of Suicide Squad
- Slash Mentors ‘School of Rock’ Teens on Broadway
- Cher Jokes Trump and Putin are in Bed — Literally