Aside from playing the best hits from the ’60s through the ’80s, the staff here at WCBS-FM is constantly on the hunt to find tidbits of knowledge, tips, tricks and guides that we can share with our faithful listeners.
Every once in a while, someone or something comes along that completely blows your mind. That may have happened for you when man first set foot on the moon; or when man first set foot inside a Five Guy’s burger shop in NYC. Hey, it’s your life, we won’t judge.
Today, this little video surfaced from FoodBeastTV and stood out to us as something we should share. Because really, you’ve always wondered why those teeny tiny ketchup cups were so damn teeny tiny!
So there you have it! Who knew the miniscule cup was meant to be unfolded? That’s some science right there!
By the way, there are more things you can unfold to make your life, and face-stuffing, easier!
–Joe Cingrana, WCBS-FM
Read More On WCBSFM.com:
- Watch this Gorilla Dance to Michael Sembello’s 1983 Hit ‘Maniac’
- Janet Jackson’s Producer Shares Update on Motherhood & Music
- Guns N’ Roses Keep Fans Waiting, for a Good Reason
- Snoop Dogg, Carrie Underwood, Mary J. Blige, Ice-T, Others to Receive Star on Hollywood Walk of Fame
- John Singleton Slams Tupac Movie ‘All Eyez On Me’
- Chris Cornell’s Passion for Human Rights Honored by George Clooney, Ryan Gosling, More