While you’re tuning into the CBS-FM Hall Of Fame, we want to know who your favorite duo is. Take our poll or leave a comment below telling us which duo made the best musical pairing!
Remember: If your favorite dynamic duo isn’t in the poll above, you can tell us in the comments section below. We want to know what you think!
Read More On WCBSFM.com:
- Watch Pearl Jam Cover the Doobie Brothers’ ‘Takin’ It to the Streets’ at Madison Square Garden
- Watch Prince Cover David Bowie’s ‘Heroes’ Weeks Prior to His Death
- Paul McCartney, Rolling Stones, Bob Dylan, More Tease October Festival
- Prince Vault Contains ‘Enough New Music to Last a Century’
- Jimmy Fallon, Paul Rudd Tackle Styx’s ‘Too Much Time on My Hands’ Video
- Win Tickets To The “Legends Of Rock” Concert