REWIND: Who Has The Best Comedy Album?
With so many hilarious nominees, how will the voters pick just one to award with a GRAMMY this year?
Will Jimmy Fallon’s star-studded line-up of music guests put him over the top? Will Tenacious D, who are actually a musical act, get the edge over everyone else? Is it time for the Susan Lucci of the GRAMMYs, zero-time winner and four time nominee Kathy Griffin to win? Do the other three nominees even remotely stand a chance?
It’s hard out there for a comedy pimp. Our very best wishes to all the nominees — and tune in to the show, airing on your CBS station February 10 at 8PM, to see who walks away with GRAMMY gold.
-Courtney E. Smith, CBS Local
Read More On WCBSFM.com:
- This Week In History: The Beatles, Jean Knight & Heart
- Katherine Heigl and Alexis Bledel Star in Lesbian Love Story ‘Jenny’s Wedding': Watch
- You Will be Watching Music Videos Through Facebook Very Soon
- Watch Bruce Springsteen Join Brian Wilson on Stage in New Jersey
- The New ‘Wet Hot American Summer’ Series Looks Funny and Very Twisted: Watch the Trailer
- Say Hello To Quasi Modo, the World’s Ugliest Dog