Casting Call For Kid Chefs Coming Soon
Does your son or daughter love to help out in the kitchen? Maybe they whip up their own special recipes? This could be their big chance, because Master Chef is putting out a casting call for kid chefs!
The new show will be called Junior Master Chef and producers are looking for kids between the ages of 8 and 13 who are interested in food and cooking. They have to be able to use knives well and have a broad culinary repertoire.
Let’s hope it does better than the kiddie version of Top Chef. It featured teenagers in the kitchen, but went off the air not long after they put it on.
Junior Master Chef is a hit in Europe, Australia and Thailand already, where they’ve whipped up dishes like prawn curry and chili chicken in a shallot cream sauce.
Read more about the casting call HERE and check out the video from the British version:
Latest from WCBSFM.com >
- This Week In History: The Stones’ “Honky Tonk Women,” KC’s “Get Down Tonight” & Survivor’s “Eye of the Tiger”
- George Takei Discusses Struggle And Persecution In Documentary ‘To Be Takei’
- Phil Rudd on AC/DC: ‘We’ll All Have to Be Dead Before It Stops’
- Q&A: Ace Frehley Would Like To Be a Stand-Up Comedian
- Radio.com Minimation: The Who Can’t Escape Their Fans