Going Her Own Way: Stevie Nicks To Shoot CMT ‘Crossroads’ With Lady Antebellum
On Friday night, she performed with Dave Grohl and the Foo Fighters as part of his Sound City Players collective at the Sundance Film Festival. And now, she’s announced that she will hook up with country superstars Lady Antebellum for an upcoming episode of CMT’s Crossroads series. CMT says that the episode will be shot in Los Angeles and will air later this year (no specific dates were provided for the shooting or the air date).
This won’t be Nicks’ first time performing with country artists; she sang Fleetwood Mac’s “Landslide” with The Dixie Chicks at VH1 Divas in 2002, and “Rhiannon” with Taylor Swift at the 2010 GRAMMYS.
Fleetwood Mac’s tour, meanwhile, kicks off April 4 in Columbus, Ohio at the Nationwide Arena. For a full list of dates, go to the band’s website.
— Brian Ives, Radio.com
Read More On WCBSFM.com:
- This Week In History: Simon & Garfunkel, The Brothers Johnson & Paul McCartney
- Joni Mitchell May Have Had a Brain Aneurysm
- Bob Saget Will Be Part of the ‘Fuller House’ Reunion
- Cameron Crowe’s Best and Worst Films
- U2 Turn Back the Clock with Epic L.A. Club Show
- Uptown Funk: The American Sign Language Version