Going Her Own Way: Stevie Nicks To Shoot CMT ‘Crossroads’ With Lady Antebellum
On Friday night, she performed with Dave Grohl and the Foo Fighters as part of his Sound City Players collective at the Sundance Film Festival. And now, she’s announced that she will hook up with country superstars Lady Antebellum for an upcoming episode of CMT’s Crossroads series. CMT says that the episode will be shot in Los Angeles and will air later this year (no specific dates were provided for the shooting or the air date).
This won’t be Nicks’ first time performing with country artists; she sang Fleetwood Mac’s “Landslide” with The Dixie Chicks at VH1 Divas in 2002, and “Rhiannon” with Taylor Swift at the 2010 GRAMMYS.
Fleetwood Mac’s tour, meanwhile, kicks off April 4 in Columbus, Ohio at the Nationwide Arena. For a full list of dates, go to the band’s website.
— Brian Ives, Radio.com
Read More On WCBSFM.com:
- Police: Florida Woman Streamed Live Video Of Drunken Driving
- Linden Firefighters Give Boy, 12, New Shoes After School Bus Bullying
- Will Ferrell Themed Bar Has Opened In NYC, Your Holiday Party NEEDS To Be There
- Has David Bowie Played His Last Show?
- Steven Tyler Orders Donald Trump To Stop Use of Aerosmith’s ‘Dream On’ During Campaign
- Amy Poehler and Jack Black Sing Classic Bette Midler Tune