LED Ice Cubes Tell You When You Had Too Much To Drink
First there was the HAPIfork, then there was the iPotty, now another gadget has emerged from the Consumer Electronics show…
An MIT Media Lab researcher has created LED ice cubes that detects alcohol and flashes colors based on the total number of drinks consumed.
Each edible gelatin ice cube holds a coin cell battery, and a tiny microcontroller.
The ice cubes track the number of sips and total time spent drinking in order to keep a running tally of total cocktails, which in turn predicts when you may be intoxicated!
Check out a demonstration:
Read more about the invention HERE and take our poll:
Latest from WCBSFM.com >
- Watch the Best Movie Trailers for the Top Blockbusters of 2015 and 2016
- Dog Captures Marriage Proposal On GoPro, Owners Perfectly Respond To Haters
- Neil Young Debuts New Music with Willie Nelson’s Sons Live: Watch
- Prince’s Facebook Got Hacked with Promise of New Music, Omelets
- Bobbi Kristina’s Family Members Are Claiming She’s Awake