First there was the HAPIfork, then there was the iPotty, now another gadget has emerged from the Consumer Electronics show…
An MIT Media Lab researcher has created LED ice cubes that detects alcohol and flashes colors based on the total number of drinks consumed.
Each edible gelatin ice cube holds a coin cell battery, and a tiny microcontroller.
The ice cubes track the number of sips and total time spent drinking in order to keep a running tally of total cocktails, which in turn predicts when you may be intoxicated!
Check out a demonstration:
Read more about the invention HERE and take our poll:
Latest from WCBSFM.com >
- Paris Jackson Lends Vocals to Cousin Austin’s Performance: Watch
- AC/DC Mourn the Loss of Brother & Producer George Young
- Kid Rock Parties with Raccoon Puppet in ‘Tennessee Mountain Top’ Video
- Tom Petty Fans Held a ‘Vampire Walk’ to Celebrate His Birthday
- 5 Best Songs on Darius Rucker’s ‘When Was the Last Time’