LED Ice Cubes Tell You When You Had Too Much To Drink
First there was the HAPIfork, then there was the iPotty, now another gadget has emerged from the Consumer Electronics show…
An MIT Media Lab researcher has created LED ice cubes that detects alcohol and flashes colors based on the total number of drinks consumed.
Each edible gelatin ice cube holds a coin cell battery, and a tiny microcontroller.
The ice cubes track the number of sips and total time spent drinking in order to keep a running tally of total cocktails, which in turn predicts when you may be intoxicated!
Check out a demonstration:
Read more about the invention HERE and take our poll:
Latest from WCBSFM.com >
- Turntable Tuesday: Never Gonna Give Rick Astley Up For Lent
- Boston Announces ‘Heaven on Earth’ 2014 Summer Tour
- Search Team May Have Found Malaysia Airlines Plane’s Door
- Closing In On 80 Years Of Age, There Is Still No Stopping Frankie Valli
- The Allman Brothers Band Open Their Final New York Residency at Beacon Theatre