LED Ice Cubes Tell You When You Had Too Much To Drink
First there was the HAPIfork, then there was the iPotty, now another gadget has emerged from the Consumer Electronics show…
An MIT Media Lab researcher has created LED ice cubes that detects alcohol and flashes colors based on the total number of drinks consumed.
Each edible gelatin ice cube holds a coin cell battery, and a tiny microcontroller.
The ice cubes track the number of sips and total time spent drinking in order to keep a running tally of total cocktails, which in turn predicts when you may be intoxicated!
Check out a demonstration:
Read more about the invention HERE and take our poll:
Latest from WCBSFM.com >
- Air Canada Baggage Handler Lets Gravity Do His Job For Him So He Doesn’t Have To
- Genius Ape Lights Fires, Roasts Marshmallows, And Flips Burgers
- This Week In History: The Song That Trumped “Billie Jean,” “Come On Eileen”
- Jim Breuer Remembers The SNL Revival, Loving Show Business
- Jim Norton Has A Really Weird KISS Fantasy