LED Ice Cubes Tell You When You Had Too Much To Drink
First there was the HAPIfork, then there was the iPotty, now another gadget has emerged from the Consumer Electronics show…
An MIT Media Lab researcher has created LED ice cubes that detects alcohol and flashes colors based on the total number of drinks consumed.
Each edible gelatin ice cube holds a coin cell battery, and a tiny microcontroller.
The ice cubes track the number of sips and total time spent drinking in order to keep a running tally of total cocktails, which in turn predicts when you may be intoxicated!
Check out a demonstration:
Read more about the invention HERE and take our poll:
Latest from WCBSFM.com >
- Joan Jett And The Blackhearts Performing At CBS-FM’s Saturday In The Park – August 22
- Lionel Richie’s ‘Hello’ Music Video Without Music is Unsettling and Creepy
- The Human League’s ‘Don’t You Want Me’ Has Too Many Words
- Smokey Robinson to be Honored By Rock and Roll Hall of Fame
- Today’s Weather Forecast with John Elliott: July 31, 2015