LED Ice Cubes Tell You When You Had Too Much To Drink
First there was the HAPIfork, then there was the iPotty, now another gadget has emerged from the Consumer Electronics show…
An MIT Media Lab researcher has created LED ice cubes that detects alcohol and flashes colors based on the total number of drinks consumed.
Each edible gelatin ice cube holds a coin cell battery, and a tiny microcontroller.
The ice cubes track the number of sips and total time spent drinking in order to keep a running tally of total cocktails, which in turn predicts when you may be intoxicated!
Check out a demonstration:
Read more about the invention HERE and take our poll:
Latest from WCBSFM.com >
- Trevor Noah Announces ‘New and Sexy’ Daily Show Premiere Date in New Video: Watch
- Michael Jackson Molestation Lawsuit Dropped
- Rolling Stones Debut Alternate Take of ‘Dead Flowers’ Off ‘Sticky Fingers’ Reissue: Listen
- Kelly Clarkson Singing ‘Love Shack’ Karaoke with a 10-Year-Old Fan Is Super Cute: Watch
- Have A Question For Huey Lewis? Don’t Go To The ‘Ask Huey’ Section Of His Website