First there was the HAPIfork, then there was the iPotty, now another gadget has emerged from the Consumer Electronics show…
An MIT Media Lab researcher has created LED ice cubes that detects alcohol and flashes colors based on the total number of drinks consumed.
Each edible gelatin ice cube holds a coin cell battery, and a tiny microcontroller.
The ice cubes track the number of sips and total time spent drinking in order to keep a running tally of total cocktails, which in turn predicts when you may be intoxicated!
Check out a demonstration:
Read more about the invention HERE and take our poll:
Latest from WCBSFM.com >
- Watch this Gorilla Dance to Michael Sembello’s 1983 Hit ‘Maniac’
- Janet Jackson’s Producer Shares Update on Motherhood & Music
- Guns N’ Roses Keep Fans Waiting, for a Good Reason
- Snoop Dogg, Carrie Underwood, Mary J. Blige, Ice-T, Others to Receive Star on Hollywood Walk of Fame
- John Singleton Slams Tupac Movie ‘All Eyez On Me’