Deadmau5 Headlines Post-GRAMMY EDM Bash For Children’s Hospital
EDM superstar Deadmau5 is set to headline a special post-GRAMMYS benefit concert on February 10 at the House of Blues on Sunset in West Hollywood to support Children’s Orthopedic Center at Children’s Hospital Los Angeles.
The second annual event, which will also feature sets from fellow dance music artists Nero, Crookers, and more acts to be announced, will be hosted by Jay-Z’s Roc Nation in conjunction with UK-based artist management firm Three Six Zero.
Last year’s inaugural event (which also featured Deadmau5 alongside Rihanna and Calvin Harris) was a sell-out, raising more than $150,000 for the Center, which helps kids “dealing with disfiguring disorders, birth defects and injuries.”
“Roc Nation, Three Six Zero Group and their talent have continued to show us tremendous compassion and support, and I cannot express enough how important it is to the work we do,” said Dr. David Skaggs, Director of the Children’s Orthopaedic Center at Children’s Hospital Los Angeles in a press release. “Their support allows us to save lives and improve the future for so many children in need of this specialized care. We are deeply grateful.”
Tickets for the charity event are priced at $264 (including fees), and are available right here via Live Nation. VIP Diamond tickets are available for $564, which includes open bar, access to the “Diamond Lounge,” limited edition event merch, a food lounge and more VIP amenities.
-Scott T. Sterling, CBS Local
Read More On WCBSFM.com:
- Chris Christie, Woman Fight at Town Hall Meeting Over Using Bruce Springsteen’s Music: Watch
- 7 Videos That Led Director Mark Romanek to Taylor Swift
- Interview: Mötley Crüe’s Vince Neil and Nikki Sixx Talk Country Tribute Album
- NFL Asks Coldplay, Katy Perry & Rihanna to Pay to Play 2015 Super Bowl Halftime Show
- Peter Frampton on Phone-Throwing Incident: He Loves Social Media, Just Not at His Concerts
- The World Needs More Leaders Like Rhode Island Little League Baseball Coach David Belisle