John Travolta Says He’ll Make More Music With Olivia Newton-John
The Christmas season might be over, but Oliva Newton-John and John Travolta are already planning for next year.
After releasing their joint holiday album This Christmas, Travolta said he and his Grease co-star want to record more of the season’s timeless classics together.
Travolta explained that it might not be a whole new album of holiday songs next year, but they’d like to get back into the studio.
“The thing is, we’re going to try to add a couple of songs every year to that CD,” he told E! News. “And then maybe do a music video each year so, at the end of it all, we’ll have a whole [collection].”
For their original Christmas song, “I Think You Might Like It,” written by John Farrar, who penned the Grease classic “You’re The One That I Want,” they filmed a low-budget video featuring friends and family.
As for Sandy and Danny reuniting on the big screen, Travolta says that is also a possibility.
“Maybe connected to the Christmas idea,” he explained. “Maybe a Christmas movie or maybe a Christmas special or something.”
Would you like to hear more holiday music from the duo?
– Shannon Carlin, Radio.com
Read More On WCBSFM.com:
- The Persuasions Say Jamie xx Didn’t Ask to Use Sample on New Song, Later Denied
- U2 Worried Their Tour Was Already Over When The Edge Fell Off the Stage
- Jon Bon Jovi Wrote a Song for Rutgers Grads: Watch
- Bill Murray Will Wish You a ‘Very Murray Christmas’ This December
- CBS-FM’s Top 500 Memorial Day Weekend Countdown
- Win Tickets For Huey Lewis and The News At NJPAC