Be sure to review your iPod playlist before you head out on the road, because some songs may be hazardous to your driving!
The insurance site Confused.com has released a list of the most dangerous songs to drive to and also gives suggestions on some of the best tunes to have on in the car!
Topping the list on the bad side is the Black Eyed Peas’ “Hey Mama,” so listen with caution.
For optimal safety, researchers advise choosing music with “a tempo like that of the human heart, played at a peaceful 60 to 80 beats per minute.”
Top choices include Norah Jones, Coldplay and one of our favorites here at CBS-FM, Elton John’s ‘Tiny Dancer!’
Here’s some nice driving music for you:
Read more of the songs ranked from Confused.com and take our poll:
Latest from WCBSFM.com >
- Prince’s ‘Purple Rain’ Jacket & Ruffled Shirt set for Auction
- The Beatles Debut New Cirque du Soleil Video for ‘While My Guitar Gently Weeps’
- Aerosmith’s Joey Kramer Talks World Tour
- Deadlines Set for Prince Estate’s DNA Protocol Ruling
- Pink Floyd Studio for ‘The Wall’ Torn Down for Luxury Apartments