Confused.com Ranks The Best And Worst Songs To Listen To While Driving
Be sure to review your iPod playlist before you head out on the road, because some songs may be hazardous to your driving!
The insurance site Confused.com has released a list of the most dangerous songs to drive to and also gives suggestions on some of the best tunes to have on in the car!
Topping the list on the bad side is the Black Eyed Peas’ “Hey Mama,” so listen with caution.
For optimal safety, researchers advise choosing music with “a tempo like that of the human heart, played at a peaceful 60 to 80 beats per minute.”
Top choices include Norah Jones, Coldplay and one of our favorites here at CBS-FM, Elton John’s ‘Tiny Dancer!’
Here’s some nice driving music for you:
Read more of the songs ranked from Confused.com and take our poll:
Latest from WCBSFM.com >
- This Week In History: “Little” Stevie Wonder, Rose Royce and Hall & Oates
- SkyMall Declares Bankruptcy, But Its Craziest Products Live On
- Bob Dylan Treating 50,000 AARP Members to His New Album
- ELO’s ‘Strange Magic': 8 Great Electric Light Orchestra Song Placements in Movies
- Rick Springfield Declares the Trial Over His Butt is Over