The HapiFork Tells You When You Need To Stop Eating
If you are trying to lose weight this year, do we have a fork for you!!
They’re showing something called the “HapiFork” at the Consumer Electronics show this week and you should be paying attention! It’s from France and it actually tells you when you need to stop eating.
They call it the first Internet-connected fork. It actually monitors how quickly you’re eating and how many calories you‘re taking in.
You use the software that comes with it to program your appropriate eating habits. When you’ve reached your limit…it sets off an alarm and begins to vibrate!
If you remove the electronic components, you can put it in the dishwasher.
What happens when you mention a vibrating internet-enabled fork to Dan, Deb and Mr. G? Just listen for yourself:
The “HapiFork’ will be available for $99 in April and you can read more about it in the Daily News.
Latest from WCBSFM.com >
- ‘Being Brad Blanks': A Red Carpet Interview About John Malkovich’s Study of the Octopus
- Stew Leonard Says His 37lb Turkey Doesn’t Use Performance Enhancing Drugs
- Aretha Franklin Says Unauthorized ‘Respect’ Biography is ‘Full of Lies’
- AC/DC’s New Album, ‘Rock or Bust,’ Is Now Streaming
- Bob Dylan Played a Show for 1 Fan Yesterday