If you are trying to lose weight this year, do we have a fork for you!!
They’re showing something called the “HapiFork” at the Consumer Electronics show this week and you should be paying attention! It’s from France and it actually tells you when you need to stop eating.
They call it the first Internet-connected fork. It actually monitors how quickly you’re eating and how many calories you‘re taking in.
You use the software that comes with it to program your appropriate eating habits. When you’ve reached your limit…it sets off an alarm and begins to vibrate!
If you remove the electronic components, you can put it in the dishwasher.
What happens when you mention a vibrating internet-enabled fork to Dan, Deb and Mr. G? Just listen for yourself:
The “HapiFork’ will be available for $99 in April and you can read more about it in the Daily News.
Latest from WCBSFM.com >
- Win Tickets To View “An Evening With Neil Young”
- Cuddle Up with Double Shots of Love Songs All Valentine’s Weekend
- Rolling Stones: Trump Doesn’t Have Permission to Use Our Music
- Bruce Springsteen to Release Autobiography in September
- Shannon in the Morning Daily Podcast: Josh Groban, John Elliott’s Adventures with Ginger, McDonald’s Lady Rants, and Teresa Guidice Calls In