Mr. G’s Weekend Forecast: 60 Degrees By Sunday?
Weekends like these do not come around often (if at all) in early January! Mr. G says to expect temperatures in the mid to upper 50’s after some rain today, and could we possibly hit 60 at some point?
Mostly cloudy with showers developing in this afternoon, highs will be in the mid to upper 40’s.
Showers tonight but will mainly happen before midnight, expect areas of fog and temps holding steady in the mid 40’s.
What a beauty of a weekend after the rain! Becoming partly sunny and warmer tomorrow with highs in the mid 50’s! Get those running shoes out!
Mainly cloudy for Sunday with the slight chance of a shower, but look at the temperature! Highs will be in the upper 50’s and we will reach 60 degrees in many areas! Get out and enjoy!
Latest from WCBSFM.com >
- Minimation: Nils Lofgren Bounces Into Bruce Springsteen’s E Street Band
- Watch Bruce Springsteen Join U2 on Stage at MSG
- Jimmy Fallon’s ‘First Drafts of Rock: The Beach Boys’ “Fun Fun Fun”
- This Claymation Version Of Ronda Rousey’s 34 Second Fight Is Amazing
- Today’s Weather Forecast with John Elliott: August 3, 2015