Weekends like these do not come around often (if at all) in early January! Mr. G says to expect temperatures in the mid to upper 50’s after some rain today, and could we possibly hit 60 at some point?
Mostly cloudy with showers developing in this afternoon, highs will be in the mid to upper 40’s.
Showers tonight but will mainly happen before midnight, expect areas of fog and temps holding steady in the mid 40’s.
What a beauty of a weekend after the rain! Becoming partly sunny and warmer tomorrow with highs in the mid 50’s! Get those running shoes out!
Mainly cloudy for Sunday with the slight chance of a shower, but look at the temperature! Highs will be in the upper 50’s and we will reach 60 degrees in many areas! Get out and enjoy!
Latest from WCBSFM.com >
- James Corden and Lin-Manuel Miranda Perform ‘Hair’ in LA Traffic
- Watch Madonna Forget the Words to Her Own ‘B-Day Song’
- Howard Stern Hijacks Beth Stern’s Interview on Shannon in the Morning
- Robert Plant Releases ‘The May Queen’ From New Album ‘Carry Fire’
- Beastie Boys’ Mike D is Now a Wine Sommelier in Los Angeles